Subject: IFCSS Weekly Journal (June 27 to July 3, 1994)

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 12:06:55 CDT

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

    M      M M   M M M   M    MMMMMM M M   MMMMMMMMM  M  MMMMMMM
   M M     M M   M M M   M     M  M  M M   M   M   M  M  M     M
  M   M   mmmmm MMMMMMM MMMMM  MmmM MMMMM  MmmmmmmmM  M  M    mM
 M     M  mmMmm M     M M   M  M  M   M    M   M   M MMM M     
M MMMMM M mmMmm   MMM   MmmmM  MmmM   M    MmmmmmmmM  M  M MMMMM
    M       M       M   M   M  M  M MMMMM  M   M   M  M  M  M M
  MMMMM  mmmMmmm MMMMM  MmmmM MMMMM   M    M MMMMM M MMM M   M 
    M      M M      M   M   M     M  M M   M M   M M  M  M  M M
  MMMMM   M   M    MM   MMMMM     M M   M  M MMMMM M mM  M M   M
                                                                 
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

 IFCSS HQ WEEKLY JOURNAL (June 27 to July 3, 1994)
  ================================================

The IFCSS HQ Weekly Journal is published weekly to provide
information on the IFCSS Headquarters daily activities. It aims
to increase the openness and transparency of the IFCSS, and to
encourage criticisms, suggestions and active participation from
our members.

June 27, 1994
     IFCSS VP Heping Shi and Xiang Liu, a member of the 6th
Congress task force, came back from University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill and reported to the task force about the
arrangement of the 6th Congress.
     IFCSS VP discussed 6th Congress Seminars with Sillicon
Valley for Democracy in China .
     HQ contacted U.S. Department of State about granting entry
visas to Chinese students.
     HQ contacted a number of companies concerning 6th Congress
souvenirs.

June 28, 1994
     HQ sent out more 6th Congress invitations to U.S. Congress
and Department of State.

June 29, 1994
     HQ staff continued inviting local CSS leaders to the 6th
Congress.
     HQ discussed passport problems encountered by Chinese
students with several congressional offices.

June 30, 1994
     HQ staff worked on the design of 6th Congress logo and
souvenirs.

July 1, 1994
     HQ sent news release 5146, publishing the 6th Congress
agenda and calling for the registration of the universities.
     HQ staff contacted Chinese students in Illinois about
transferring fund to IFCSS 6.4 Foundation.

****************************************************************

President             Lin Changsheng
Vice President        Shi Heping 
Executive Director    Liu Xiaozhu
Chief of Staff        Huang Songyun

****************************************************************