Subject: IFCSS HQ Weekly Journal (July 4 - July 10, 1994)

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 94 15:25:32 CDT

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

    M      M M   M M M   M    MMMMMM M M   MMMMMMMMM  M  MMMMMMM
   M M     M M   M M M   M     M  M  M M   M   M   M  M  M     M
  M   M   mmmmm MMMMMMM MMMMM  MmmM MMMMM  MmmmmmmmM  M  M    mM
 M     M  mmMmm M     M M   M  M  M   M    M   M   M MMM M     
M MMMMM M mmMmm   MMM   MmmmM  MmmM   M    MmmmmmmmM  M  M MMMMM
    M       M       M   M   M  M  M MMMMM  M   M   M  M  M  M M
  MMMMM  mmmMmmm MMMMM  MmmmM MMMMM   M    M MMMMM M MMM M   M 
    M      M M      M   M   M     M  M M   M M   M M  M  M  M M
  MMMMM   M   M    MM   MMMMM     M M   M  M MMMMM M mM  M M   M
                                                                 
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

 IFCSS HQ WEEKLY JOURNAL (July 4 to July 10, 1994)
  ================================================

The IFCSS HQ Weekly Journal is published weekly to provide
information on the IFCSS Headquarters daily activities. It aims
to increase the openness and transparency of the IFCSS, and to
encourage criticisms, suggestions and active participation from
our members.

July 5, 1994
     IFCSS HQ sent news release 5147, publishing the revised 6th
Congress agenda and encouraging Congress delegates to make travel
arrangement as soon as possible.
     HQ contacted a number of travel agencies concerning 6th
Congress delegates' airplane tickets.
     HQ contacted 6th Congress delegates concerning their travel
plans to the 6th Congress.
     HQ contacted a company concerning 6th Congress souvenirs.

July 6, 1994
     HQ continued contacting 6th Congress delegates concerning
their travel plans.
     HQ sent news release 5148, urging 6th Congress delegates to
book their airplane tickets from the travel agent who cut a deal
with IFCSS HQ to cut down the travel expense.
     HQ started preparing 6th Congress materials.
     HQ began sending activity fund to local student
associations.
     HQ sent airplane tickets to some of the invited guests for
the 6th Congress.
     HQ deposited newly received flood relief donation totaled
$525.00.

July 7, 1994
     HQ confirmed board and lodging arrangements for 6th Congress
with UNC.
     HQ continued contacting 6th Congress delegates concerning
their travel plans.
     HQ worked out the travel directory to the 6th Congress
location Chapel Hill.

July 8, 1994
     HQ sent news release 5149, calling upon all the 6th Congress
delegates to turn in their registration forms as soon as possible
so that HQ have the time to verify the qualification of the
delegates.
     HQ discussed 6th Congress agenda with a number of IFCSS
veterans who are experienced in conference organization.
     HQ ordered souvenirs for those who have had special
contributions to IFCSS in the last few years.
****************************************************************

President             Lin Changsheng
Vice President        Shi Heping 
Executive Director    Liu Xiaozhu
Chief of Staff        Huang Songyun

****************************************************************