Subject: Information on 6th IFCSS Congress (update)

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 13:30:34 CDT

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No.  5150        July 13, 1994 
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

         Information on 6th IFCSS Congress (update)
         ==========================================

For delegates who will take plane to Chapel Hill , NC
please give the fly information to IFCSS HQ at 202-347-0017 (tel)
	                                       202-347-0018 (fax)

     Direction (by driving) to the 6th Congress of IFCSS 
     University of North Carlonia at Chapel Hill

Travelling from I-40 West:
1) Take exit 273B (Highway 54)
2) Continue straight for 4.5 miles, passing 7 traffic lights
3) Turn left onto Stadium Drive
4) Continue straight --- Teague Hall is on the left

Travelling from I-40 East:
1) Take exit 273. Turn right (Highway 54)
2) Continue straight for 4.5 miles, passing 7 traffic lights
3) Turn left onto Stadium Drive
4) Continue straight --- Teague Hall is on the left

Travelling from North:
1) Take I-85 and merge to I-40 
2) Take I-40 exit 273B (Highway 54)
2) Continue straight for 4.5 miles, passing 7 traffic lights
3) Turn left onto Stadium Drive
4) Continue straight --- Teague Hall is on the left

============================================================

          Soccer Game at the 6th IFCSS Congress
          =====================================

There will be a soccer match between the delegates of 6th IFCSS
Congress and the local team. Delegates who are interested in
participating in the game, please contact Li Jinghong
at e-mail: [email-masked] 
      tel: (805)-294-8279

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* President:      Lin Changsheng     Vice President:  Shi Heping    * 
* Exec. Director: Liu Xiaozhu        Chief of Staff:  Huang Songyun * 
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from IFCSS E-mail mailing list, please send email to :  * 
*			[email-masked] 			    *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last_name first_name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last_name first_name         *
*                                                                   *
* For IFCSS Service Program:  ftp: ifcss.org:/services              *
*                                                                   * 
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************