Subject: IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 6006, August 19, 1994

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 94 11:16:15 CDT

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

  The Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars
              *  Headquarters  *  News Release  *                 

                   No. 6006, August 19, 1994 

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Re: IFCSS Medical Insurance Program: Refund Policy

Since we posted the news about the unprecedented reduced rates for the 
1994-1995 IFCSS Medical Insurance Program (please refer to IFCSS
Headquaters News Release No. 6005 for specific information about the
new adjusted rates), we've received many inquiries concerning the 
possibility of refund from those of you who have paid the premium prior 
to August 15, 1994.  In response, IGS, the administor of this program, 
has set a reasonable cut-off date for refund: you will get a full refund 
for the difference between what you already paid and what you should be 
paying now IF your policy is effective as of or after August 15, 1994.

IF you find yourself eligible for a refund, please send a written request,
including the ID number and the effective date of your policy, to IFCSS 
at the address provided at the end of this message.

Thank you for endorsing our program; your support and participation will
always be appreciated. 

***************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                   *
*                                                             *
*  733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C. 20005   *
*           Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018            *
*                    Email: [email-masked]                      *
*-------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS' news distribution list for individuals. To  *
* sign on/off from PBS-L, please send email to                *
*                    [email-masked]                       *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:       *
*   (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last_name first_name      *
*   (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last_name first_name    *
* For IFCSS Service Program, FTP to ifcss.org: ifcss/services *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to                  *
*                   [email-masked]                      *
***************************************************************