Subject: IFCSS HQ News Release NR6010: 6th Convention reimbursement

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 12:14:32 CDT

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

  The Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars
	      *  Headquarters  *  News Release  *                 

		   No. 6010, September 22, 1994 

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

     Announcement on IFCSS 6th Convention Travel Reimbursement

We are now happy to announce that we completed processing all
travel reimbursements for our delegates to the IFCSS's 6th
Convention at Chapel Hill last July and mailed out the check to
you last week. By the end of this week, you would expect to
receive a check from IFCSS HQ. If you do not get one by then, or
if you have any further questions regarding your case, please
feel free to call us at 202-347-0017.

We apologize for the delay in processing the reimbursement.  We
do ask for your understanding of the special circumstances we are
facing this year.  In addition, in order to reduce the HQ costs
and streamline the operation, we have eliminated the one-month
period during which both the last and current term HQ staff work
together for the transition. 

Thanks for your understanding, patience and support.

***************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                   *
*                                                             *
*  733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C. 20005   *
*           Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018            *
*                    Email: [email-masked]                      *
*-------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS' news distribution list for individuals. To  *
* sign on/off from PBS-L, please send email to                *
*                    [email-masked]                       *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:       *
*   (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last_name first_name      *
*   (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last_name first_name    *
* For IFCSS Service Program, FTP to ifcss.org: ifcss/services *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to                  *
*                   [email-masked]                      *
***************************************************************