Subject: IFCSS HQ News Release 6012:Schools Qualified for Waived Deductible

From: hq (IFCSS Headquarter)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 94 15:02:03 CDT

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

  The Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars
	      *  Headquarters  *  News Release  *                 

		   No. 6012, October 7, 1994 

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

IFCSS Medical Insurance Program: Update on Eligibility for a
Waived Deductible

We are pleased to announce that as a recent IGS memo indicates,
as of September 30, the Chinese students and scholars in the
following colleges qualify for a waived deductible ($0) for
eligible charges incurred at the Student Health Center on campus
and a $25.00 deductible for services when referred to another
doctor by the Student Health Center.  These colleges have 50 or
more enrollments in the IFCSS medical insurance program.

However the reduced deductible does not apply to dependents, and
for some reason most student health centers will not see
dependents.

If you want to qualify for a waiver or reduction of the
deductible, please help spread the word around about the superior
group insurance IFCSS endorses.  Both you and your fellow
students will reap the benefit of your effort.  Together you can
indeed make a difference !    

Arizona State University 
Cornell University
Florida State University
Stanford University
Univ. of Florida at Gainsville
Florida Atlantic University
Kent State University
Purdue University
University of Iowa, Iowa City
University of Louisville, Kentucky
Louisiana State University
Johns Hopkins University
Mississippi State University
Oregon State University
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
University of Akron
Ohio State University
Virginia Tech
University of Utah
University of Wyoming

(Note: this applies to expenses incurred After September 1,
1994.)

Thank you for your attention. 

***************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                   *
*                                                             *
*  733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C. 20005   *
*           Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018            *
*                    Email: [email-masked]                      *
*-------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS' news distribution list for individuals. To  *
* sign on/off from PBS-L, please send email to                *
*                    [email-masked]                       *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:       *
*   (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last_name first_name      *
*   (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last_name first_name    *
* For IFCSS Service Program, FTP to ifcss.org: ifcss/services *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to                  *
*                   [email-masked]                      *
***************************************************************