Subject: HQ706

From: [email-masked] (ifcss)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 95 01:00:16 GMT

&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=
HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSREL
&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^

           *  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7006   *  *  *
                    _________   July 26, 1995  __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[         ______
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    _________
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington, DC 20005
            Tel: (202) 347-0017              Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

	 ***** Call for donation to help the flood victims ***** 

It is reported that the people living in the Southern part of China  are
suffering  from seriouse flood  disaster. This news raised concern among 
Chinese students and scholars staying in U.S. 

There is a resolution adopted  by the Seventh IFCSS Annual Convention to
raise donation  to help  the flood victims.  In the past years,  oversea 
Chinese  students and  scholars as well as  other concerned  people made 
donation to aid natural disasters victims.

The IFCSS Headquaters appeals to all Chinese  students and  scholars for  
help to raise the  donation  for flood victimes.  You can send the check 
payable  to the IFCSS,  with  a note "for  flood  relief", to  the IFCSS
Headquaters. Each donor will be acknowledged when the check is received.
The collected fund will be sent to  Chinese Red Cross in one month.  The 
donation report will be publicized. 

Your concern and help is highly appreciated.

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************