Subject: HQ NR #7093: IFCSS/USS Discounted Magazine Subscription Program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 20:01:41 -0400

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   # 7093    *  *  *
             _________   April, 20  1996   __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ______
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
 Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars in the USA
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington,
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

        IFCSS/USS Lowest-rate Magazine Subscription Program

  To help Chinese students and scholars get access to subscription of
mainstream news magazines at most affordable rates,   IFCSS  signed a
contract with University Subscription Service, which will provide the
cheapest rates of almost all magazines on newsstand  to  our  friends  
studying, doing research or working at any institutions.  If you find 
any other subscriptions with rates lower than IFCSS/USS provides, the 
difference will be refunded; if not satisfied through this service, a 
refund of all the unused  portion  of  your subscription will be made 
to you immediately.

  If you want to subscribe some magazines, or are about to renew some
ones you 've already subscribed through other ways,  please  try this
service and write to: [email-masked] for free brochure and order forms.

  More than 500 kinds of magazines are available,  and  some of their
rates for subscription are listed below for reference:

    Magazines    Issues     Regular Subs. ($)     IFCSS/USS Subs.($)

      Time         52          59.94                   29.97
     Newsweek      53          41.87                   26.45
US News&World Report 52        39.75                   19.89
 BusinessWeek      51          46.95                   37.95
Wall Street Journal One Year  164.00                   87.00
      Forbes       27          57.00                   38.00
    Fortune        26          57.00                   28.50

Computer Titles          Many
Children's Magazines     Many

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************