Subject: IFCSS TRAVEL PROGRAM

From: [email-masked] (Ping Lu - Surgery)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:43:15 -0500

**    IFCSS NEWS RELEASE ** 

             IFCSS/Cambridge Travel Services Program

   Since  the  IFCSS  Headquarters set  up the  IFCSS/Cambridge travel 
program, it has received  very good response. We will continue to work 
with the travel agent to offer satisfactory service to our community.

Please be aware,  the  discount  price has cut off date for purchasing 
tickets which is set by the airline not by the travel agent. After the 
deadline, the discount price will be invalid.

             Discount round-trip price for traveling to China 
 
                       between May 1 and June 30:

 Northwest  Airline   $950  to Beijing from the following U.S. cities:

 Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Washington DC.,

There is  non-stop direct flight from Detroit to Beijing for $1,028

* The ticket must be purchased BEFORE April 12;
* The price for departing from other U.S. cities or to other cities of 
  China is available upon request;
* The discount price for people traveling from Canada  is available 
  upon request.

For any travel  related question, please  contact  the Cambridge Travel 
Inc. directly. (remember to mention the  IFCSS travel  program  for the 
discount price) The most convenient way is to send your travel schedule 
or question by fax, if the phone lines are busy.  The travel agent will 
give proper response within 24 hours.

		The Cambridge Travel, Inc.
		Porter Square Galleria
                One Porter Square
                Cambridge, MA 02140
                              
                1-617-491-3800
                1-800-491-5558
                1-617-491-3838 Fax
                [email-masked]    

Due to technical problem, this news release from this net is delayed.
Please pay attention to the cut off date to purchase ticket.