Subject: A reminder of the Council's Site Examination

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 00:55:01 -0400 (EDT)

Date:    October 6, 1993

From:    The Council Financial Inspection Team
         Qi Bing, Liu Chen and Zhou Honggaung

To:      Mr. Lin Changsheng, President, IFCSS HQ
Cc:      IFCSS SVC <[email-masked]>
         IFCSS Council net <[email-masked]>

Subject: A reminder of the Site Examination of IFCSS HQ Financial and Assets
         Situation by the Council Team

This is a reminder of the upcoming site examination by the council team as
per the memo sent to the HQ from the Council Chair on September 22, 1993.
Please pay additional attention to Clauses 4.1 and 4.2 of the Agenda, since
only the Fanancial Journal and a summary sheet have reached the Inspection
Team members so far. In case you have any questions or difficulty to complete
such preparation, please inform the Inspection Team. 
Thank you for your support and cooperation.

--------------------------End of File-----------------------------------------
This reminder is prepared by 
*---------------------------------------------------------------*
| Hongguang Zhou            Voice:                (404)727-0641 |
| Emory University          Fax:                  (404)727-0372 |
| Atlanta, GA 30322         Internet:[email-masked]|
*---------------------------------------------------------------*