Subject: A memo to HQ on Council's Site Examination (fwd)

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 01:40:20 -0400 (EDT)

This is a resend. For the purpose of your reference and record.
Thank you for your attention.
Zhou Hongguang

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 23:07:09 CDT
From: IFCSS Council Chair <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: A memo to HQ on Council's Site Examination 

Date:    September 22, 1993 

From:    Dong Liqun (signed), IFCSS Council Chair
         Ding Yungui (Signed), IFCSS Council Co-chair
         IFCSS Council Finance Committee (signed, Zhou Hongguang)

To:      Mr. Lin changsheng, IFCSS HQ
Cc:      IFCSS SVC <[email-masked]>
         IFCSS Council net <[email-masked]>

Subject: The Site Examination of IFCSS HQ Financial and Assets Situation
         by a team from the Council 

According to IFCSS Council resolutioon CP5020, the Council will send an
examination team consisting of Mr. Liu Chen, Mr. Qi Bing, Mr. Zhou Hongguan,
and some other Council member if needed to the HQ on the weekend of
October 8, 1993.

Please make arrangement for the President and Treasures of the 4th term
and the President and the Treasurer of the 5th term, and other persons
if so needed, to be present in the Washington, D.C. IFCSS HQ office.

Please make all necessary IFCSS financial records and documents ready for
the Council team to examine.

To help the examination team to get familiar with the IFCSS financial records
before they come to Washington, D.C, so that their time in the HQ can be
efficiently used, please make copies of the Financial Journal which details
the itemized income and payment since (including)the 4th term till October
18, 1993, and send a copy each to Mr. Liu Chen, Mr. Qi Bing, and Mr. Zhou
Hongguang no later than September 30, 1993.

Mr. Zhou Hongguang will be coordinating the whole process of inspection.
He will contact the HQ staff for detailed arrangement of the insepction
The Council will appreciate your cooperation.

Enclosed is a copy of the examination agenda which the Finance Committee
has prepared earlier.

=========================================================================
Enclosure: 

                        Agenda 
                          for
The Site Examination of IFCSS HQ Financial and Assets Situation
                           by
              IFCSS Council Inspection Team
                    September 7, 1993
Proposed by Finance Committee  Drafted by Zhou Hongguang

1. Time and Place

1.1	Time: Ootober 9-12, 1993
1.2	Place: IFCSS HQ Office, Washington, D.C.

2. Parties involved:
	
2.1	IFCSS Council: Qi Bing, Liu Chen, Zhou Hongguang
2.2	HQ: 	President and Treasurer of the 4th term
		President and Treasurer of the 5th term

3. Objectives:

3.1	To review the financial records of 4th IFCSS HQ and the up to 
date records of the 5th term
3.2	To compose fixed asset list
3.3	To gather information needed for financial regulations 
amendment regarding the operation of IFCSS

4. Requirements on the HQ

4.1	The HQ should have all financial records according to the 
current IFCSS financial regulations ready for reviewing before the 
arrival of the Council team. In cases that is not specified in the 
regulations, the records should be prepared in the way as the general 
accounting practice.
    Acording to IFCSS finacial regulation article 8:"the report must
    include, but not limited to, the following items:
    1)Quarterly revenues, itemized and totaled;
    2)Quarterly expenses, itemized and totaled;
    3)Management of donation,awards, and grants;
    4)Bank statements of all outstanding debts up to the last day of the
    quarter."
4.2	The financial records should include the revenue and expenses 
of the whole 4th term and the revenue and expenses of the 5th term 
during the transition of the terms and the week in which the Council 
team arrives.

4.3	The HQ should provide the separate report include Bank statements,and other
records in accounts of the CSPA Information Center, Newsletter and the 5th
Congress.

4.4	The HQ should provide a list of fixed assets of IFCSS including 
the HQ office in Washington, all working committees and the Council 
members.

4.5	The HQ should provide the complete payment records of all HQ 
full, part-time and temporary employee.

4.6	 The HQ should provide all other documentation necessary for 
the smooth and thorough inspection by the Council Team.

5. Cooperation in the site Examination
5.1	The HQ should provide full assistance, access to the site and 
all possible conveniences to the Council Team and the SVC member 
as to the reviewing the financial and fixed assets situations at the 
HQ.
5.2	 The HQ should provide necessary transportation and 
assistance in accommodation to the Council Team and the SCV 
member while they are in Washington.

6. Others
6.1	In case that the situations arise that is not anticipated in the 
above, the parties involved should consult with each other and solve 
the differences according to the IFCSS Constitution and Bylaws and 
resolutions.

==============================End of File===============================

---

From: ECHO WANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1993 16:18:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hongguan, Qi Bin and Liu Chen,

	Just want to say good luck for all of you on the site investigation.
I hope this is can become a good opportunity to improve the understanding and
coorperation between the Council and the HQ.

	Bon voyage and hopefully you guys will have some fun in DC.

Best,

Wang Jing