Subject: Urgent: Amemdment to the Memo on registered checks

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 18:32:28 -0400 (EDT)

To:     Jiang Zuihong, Treasurer of 5th IFCSS HQ

Memo:   Amemdment to the Memo on registered checks

Date:   October 26, 1993

From:   Zhou Hongguang, Coordinator of the Council Financial Inspection Team

CC:     Lin Changsheng, President of 5th IFCSS
        Liu Xiaozhu, Chief of Staff of IFCSS HQ
        IFCSS Council
        IFCSS SVC

Suject: Amemdment to the Memo on registered checks

Since the memo concerning registered checks was sent to you, the
inspection team has deemed that 1. ans 1.4 needed to be added to the
Clause 1 of the text body of the memo dated October 24, 1993. We are full
ware the workload that is involved and would appreciate if you can furnish
documemts for the Clauses 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 of the following Memo as soon as
possible besides of the cleared checks requied as the Clause 1.1 and 1.2.
In case you have difficulty in completing the requirement, please contact me.

Thank you very much for your trouble.

Zhou Hongguang, 
(signed)
Coordinator
The 5th  IFCSS Council Financial Inspection Team

-------- Body of Text----------------------------------------------------

Subject: Memo: A copy of registered checks and other documents required

Memo: 	A copy of registered checks required and other documents 

Date:	October 26, 1993

From: 	Zhou Hongguang, Coordinator of the Council Financial Inspection Team

To: 	Jiang Zuihong, Treasurer of 5th IFCSS HQ

CC:	Lin Changsheng, President of 5th IFCSS	
	Liu Xiaozhu, Chief of Staff of IFCSS HQ
	IFCSS Council
	IFCSS SVC

Subject:	A Copy of All Registered Checks and other documents required

After discussed with the Councilmembers concerned about the issue of 
requesting of a copy of all registered checks be sent to the Inspection 
Team members and having taking into consideration of the labor and time 
that may involved, I have to inform you that the Inspection Team has 
decided that a copy of all registered checks covering the whole Fiscal 
Year of 1992-1993 and the 1st quarter of Fiscal Year be made and be sent 
to the three members of the Team as following. In addtion, the others
documents should also be sent.

1. Requirement:	
1.1	A copy of all above checks should be made in the order of check
 	number NOT date;
1.2	All the copy of the checks should be mailed out no later than October
 	28,1993, Thursday.
1.3	A copy of Form 990 for each year.
1.4	Financial statements for NED grant fund, June Fourth, CSS-Protection,
	and IFCSS Insurance Return covering FY92-93 and FY93-94 up to date.
1.5	The items mentioned in Clause 1.3 and 1.4 should be mailed out no
	later than October 29, 1993.
2. Confidentiality:	
2.1	All checks along with other IFCSS financial records will be limited
 	to the Inspection Team members and others authorized by the Council
 	Chairs.
3. Questions:
3.1	Inform Zhou Hongguang by e-mail, teletphone or fax

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Zhou Hongguang
(signed)
Coordinator of the 5th Council Financial Inspection Team

------End of File-----------------------------------------------
*---------------------------------------------------------------*
| Hongguang Zhou            Voice:                (404)727-0641 |
| Emory University          Fax:                  (404)727-0372 |
| Atlanta, GA 30322         Internet:[email-masked]|
*---------------------------------------------------------------*