Subject: A memo to HQ: documents required, date postponed, 9/7/93

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Oct 1993 10:53:06 -0500 (CDT)

Date:    October 7, 1993 

From:    Dong Liqun (signed), IFCSS Council Chair
         Ding Yungui (Signed), IFCSS Council Co-chair
         IFCSS Council Finance Committee (signed, Zhou Hongguang)

To:      Mr. Lin changsheng, IFCSS HQ
Cc:      IFCSS SVC <[email-masked]>
         IFCSS Council net <[email-masked]>

Subject: Documents Required, Date postponed of
         the Site Examination of IFCSS HQ Financial and Assets Situation
         by a team from the Council 

We appreciate the HQ's effort to provide us the general journal which has
been sent to the Council members of the Inspection team. However, not all
required documents are in the package we received.

Please advise the HQ staff to send the documents requested by the Council
Finance Committe which has been listed in the Agenda (see enclosure).
Please pay special attention to item 4: Requirement of the HQ.

In particular, the Inspection team has to have (not limited to) the following
to have an overall comprehension of the accounting record:

   1. Bank statements of ALL IFCSS accounts;
   2. Quarterly reports for last term and the first quarter of this term,
      including the annual report of last fiscal year;
   3. General journal (part of it has been received) of the following 
      accounts:,
         --6.4 Foundation
         --Medical insurance return
   4. Financial report of the 4th term, including
         --Newsletter
         --5th Congress
   5. List of Assets 

Please send all the required documents to the three Council members in
the Inspection team by no later than October 15, 1993.
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The inspection schedule (October 8) has to be postponed considering the
current situation. Please make arrangement for related personnel as 
described in the last memo to be prepared for the Council Inspection Team's
coming in the weekend of October 22-25, 1993.

=========================================================================
Enclosure: 

                        Agenda 
                          for
The Site Examination of IFCSS HQ Financial and Assets Situation
                           by
              IFCSS Council Inspection Team
                    September 7, 1993
Proposed by Finance Committee  Drafted by Zhou Hongguang

1. Time and Place

1.1	Time: Ootober 9-12, 1993
1.2	Place: IFCSS HQ Office, Washington, D.C.

2. Parties involved:
	
2.1	IFCSS Council: Qi Bing, Liu Chen, Zhou Hongguang
2.2	HQ: 	President and Treasurer of the 4th term
		President and Treasurer of the 5th term

3. Objectives:

3.1	To review the financial records of 4th IFCSS HQ and the up to 
date records of the 5th term
3.2	To compose fixed asset list
3.3	To gather information needed for financial regulations 
amendment regarding the operation of IFCSS

4. Requirements on the HQ

4.1	The HQ should have all financial records according to the 
current IFCSS financial regulations ready for reviewing before the 
arrival of the Council team. In cases that is not specified in the 
regulations, the records should be prepared in the way as the general 
accounting practice.
    Acording to IFCSS finacial regulation article 8:"the report must
    include, but not limited to, the following items:
    1)Quarterly revenues, itemized and totaled;
    2)Quarterly expenses, itemized and totaled;
    3)Management of donation,awards, and grants;
    4)Bank statements of all outstanding debts up to the last day of the
    quarter."
4.2	The financial records should include the revenue and expenses 
of the whole 4th term and the revenue and expenses of the 5th term 
during the transition of the terms and the week in which the Council 
team arrives.

4.3	The HQ should provide the separate report include Bank statements,and other
records in accounts of the CSPA Information Center, Newsletter and the 5th
Congress.

4.4	The HQ should provide a list of fixed assets of IFCSS including 
the HQ office in Washington, all working committees and the Council 
members.

4.5	The HQ should provide the complete payment records of all HQ 
full, part-time and temporary employee.

4.6	 The HQ should provide all other documentation necessary for 
the smooth and thorough inspection by the Council Team.

5. Cooperation in the site Examination
5.1	The HQ should provide full assistance, access to the site and 
all possible conveniences to the Council Team and the SVC member 
as to the reviewing the financial and fixed assets situations at the 
HQ.
5.2	 The HQ should provide necessary transportation and 
assistance in accommodation to the Council Team and the SCV 
member while they are in Washington.

6. Others
6.1	In case that the situations arise that is not anticipated in the 
above, the parties involved should consult with each other and solve 
the differences according to the IFCSS Constitution and Bylaws and 
resolutions.

==============================End of File===============================