Subject: ginseng? (fwd)

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 13:34:24 -0400 (EDT)

The following message from a Chinese economics student in my region is
forwarded for your reference. Forwarding itself does not necessarily mean
that I agree or disagree with the author's opinion presented here.

Zhou Hongguang
Council Member of IFCSS from the Southeast
*---------------------------------------------------------------*
| Hongguang Zhou            Voice:                (404)727-0641 |
| Emory University          Fax:                  (404)727-0372 |
| Atlanta, GA 30322         Internet:[email-masked]|
*---------------------------------------------------------------*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 13:11:02 -0400
From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ginseng?

hi, did you read the IFCSS about the ginseng company? It is a very very bad
practice for a nonprofit organization to advertise some commercials on a
public email forum.  Everyone can see what a mess in IFCSS not only in its
financial credibility but also about its organization structure and long-term
goal from this case.  Recently, they really don't know what they are doing,
issuing this or that kinds of very stupid statement.  They will be dead if
they keeps going this way, and the china group at emory will keep getting
this nonsense statement.  Are you aware of this?
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*