Subject: Re:

From: [email-masked] (priv=-10 D.C.)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 14:28:41 -0500

I would suggest to have IFCSS Treasurer Jiang Zui-hong attend if it is possible.
Because from yesterday Hongguang's report, it seems there are still difference,
so we might need Ms. Jiang to give an explaination.

Dong,
-----------                                                 ____   __o
Dong Chen, LPR, U. of Maryland, College Park, MD20742, USA  ___   -\<,
[email-masked] (301)405-5025(O) (301)314-9437(fax)       ....0/ 0

---

From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 11:37:06 -0800 (PST)

> [email-masked] (301)405-5025(O) (301)314-9437(fax)       ....0/ 0

Ok! Chen Dong:

     Could you contact with Ms. Jiang as soon as possible and make sure 
whether she can attend the meeting or not. Right now, I am not sure 
where Lin Changsheng will be during the meeting period tomorrow, Seattle 
or D.C. Most probably, the line of HQ (202-347-0017) will be openned. So, 
she may use that line.
 
     BTW, IFCSS Executive Director Mr. Liu Xiaozhu is in Seattle, and 
IFCSS President Mr. Lin Changsheng is still in D.C. because there is no 
seat left in almost all airlines (All the flies are full between DC and 
Seattle currently).

Liqun Dong