From: Songlin Ren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 93 09:48:53 -0500

From:  Songlin Ren
	5th IFCSS Council Member

To:       All members of 5th IFCSS Council Member
	and
	            Dong Liqun, Chair;
                        Ding Yungui, Co-Chair
                        Zhou Hongguang, Coordinator of the Inspection Team

Subj:  PROTEST 

>The Council Inspection Team of 4 members have been in DC to inspect
>the IFCSS HQ's accounting and property records. 

>Besides Council members Mr. Liu Chen, Mr. Qi Bing, and Mr. Zhou Hongguang,
>the Council has invited Mr. Bai Yan of Texas to join the team to provide
>some technical help to the financial matters. 

Who has the authority to invite Mr. Bai Yan to be the team of Council? As a
Council member I do not know anything about this. The Chair and Co-Chair or
financial committee have NOT inform any Council member before the matter.
Chair and Co-Chair have NOT have such power to say "Council invite Mr. Bai
Yan" as a Financial Team. Mr. Bai Yan is NOT invited be COUNCIL !!!

It is very good for the inspection  that Mr. Bai Yan be volunteer to do this. 
I am appreciate his help. BUT at least the Financial Committee or 
Chair should inform all of the Council member before he come to HQ. 
At this point, I am STRONG against the  action and I PROTEST the 
Chair and Co-Chair and Financial Committee !!!

We should know the Chair and Co-Chair are not special member of the
Council. They only can speak out under the CouncilUs decision. The 
Financial Committee is a working committee in the Council, it can not 
independent to do anything. The inspection was decided by last 
Teleconference, but we do not give them the rightto invite any one.

Songlin Ren
5th IFCSS Council Member