From: Songlin Ren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 22:46:00 GMT

From:  Songlin Ren
	`	5th IFCSS Council Member

To:       All members of 5th IFCSS Council Member
			and
           Dong Liqun, Chair;
           Ding Yungui, Co-Chair
           Zhou Hongguang, Coordinator of the Inspection Team

Subj: Finacial Inspection

Two week ago, I posted a protest to Mr. Dong Linqun and Mr. Ding Yungui
about their email in the net of inviting Mr. Bai Yan as the member of
Council Finacial Inspection Team. After two weeks, either the Liqun and
Yungui or Hongguang (the Coordinator of the Team) have NOT give me any
answer yet. 

I ask Liqun, Yungui and Hongguang give explanation about this matter and
give a formal apology to all of the Council member. We make laws and we
have to abide by the law first. We, council member are elected by our
region CCS not elected by congress. The whole body of council have the
representation of all of CSS, not single person. The Chair and Co-chair
is the COORDINATOR of the council, have not any special power. We are
low maker of IFCSS, NOT the BOSS of IFCSS. We have to know our responsbility
and right. We have to work with HQ, NOT block the regular work of HQ. 
We have to make laws to avoid problems, NOT to do some actions. 

I hope this meeting will work out all of the problems, do not leave something
to wait another three month.

I sugest the IFCSS round table meeting should hold at begaining of each term.
It can help people know each other better and work together.

I will again ask the apology in the meeting. I hope you can give a reasonable
explanation to the meeting.

Ren Songlin