Subject: Memo: The Council Inspection Team Has Been in D.C.

From: chair (IFCSS Council Chair)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 93 20:22:23 CST

Date:  November 6, 1993

To:    IFCSS HQ
Cc:    IFCSS Supervisory Committee, council-l net 

From:  IFCSS Council
       Signed by:  	Dong Liqun, Chair;
			Ding Yungui, Co-Chair
			Zhou Hongguang, Coordinator of the Inspection Team

Subj:  The Inspection Team Is in DC  

The Council Inspection Team of 4 members have been in DC to inspect
the IFCSS HQ's accounting and property records. 

Besides Council members Mr Liu Chen, Mr. Qi Bing, and Mr. Zhou Hongguang,
the Council has invited Mr. Bai Yan of Texas to join the team to provide
some technical help to the financial matters. 

It is pitiful that the HQ had not been informed of the Inspection Team 
composition in advance. We are sorry if that caused any inconvennience to
the process of the inspection. 

The council is grateful that Mr. Bai Yan volunteers his time and expertise
to help the cause of IFCSS. While his coming to the HQ as one of the
team members, as authorized by the Council, is in compliance with the
IFCSS Financial Regulation (see article 11), we hope he will be given the
proper privilege the inspection team members are entitled. 

Your continuing cooperation will be highly appreciated.