From: Songlin Ren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 21:24:31 GMT

******************************************************
	Urgent appeal to all of council members 
	about the Council e-mail conference
******************************************************

	The Council First E-mail Conference started at 3:00pm PST
(6:00pm EST), Thursday, Jan. 13, 1994, in the council email 
network (council-l and council-wn). The Mr. Dong Liqun (Chair 
of Council) had call all of the council members to attend the
meeting on Jan. 10, 1994. Until today (Jan. 18, 1994), I found 
out there are only 11 council member are sign on the conference.
They are Dong Liqun, Chen Dong, Zhang Li, Wang Jing, Xu Datong, 
Liang Er, Shao Qing, Fan Hongran, Ren Songlin, Wang Yu, Zhang Fen (?). 
I urgently appeal the council Chair and all of the members
in the council:

(1) The council Chair should immediate to call all of the council
member. If the number of member signed on the meeting is enough
for quorum, we should start to vote as soon as possible.

(2) The member who did not sign on the conference will be recognized 
as absent for any one of the council meetings without proper reasons,
except who has not received the meeting call from council chair or has 
problems to connect network or to call chair through the telephone.   

(3) According to Meeting Agenda, the the main issues of the conference 
plan to discuss the financial inspection of IFCSS including 
(i) On CPA "bidding"** and
(ii) On Finance Committee's Open Letter. 
Since some of the Financial Committee member in the network but failed 
to sign on the conference, we should re-form the council finance 
committee or replace the person who fail to sign on the meeting. 

(4) We decide the CPA as soon as possible and force them give us the 
report the IFCSS financial system in the Feb.working meeting on Washington DC.

We should do our best for the bounden duty of IFCSS council.

Songlin Ren (Signed)
The 5th IFCSS Council Member from Northeast.
Jan. 18, 1994