Subject: Re: Who is the Council Chair?

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 1994 17:36:48 -0500 (CDT)

I view it very inapproriate to forward personal record of private
conversations into the Council's work net. Even if you decide it
is necessary to discredit your colleagues personally, use some
other argument in a responsible matter.

Yungui

---

From: [email-masked] (priv=-10 D.C.)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 94 20:03:21 -0500

It is not personal conversation. We were discussion council's issues.
I don't want to "discredit your colleagues personally", he can openly
confront me if he like.

If you all agree this is a serious discussion, argue based on facts.

Dong,
          __                                         Mail address:
   ______/ /301-405-5025(O)____301-314-9437(fax)     Dong Chen
  / ____/ /_  ___  ___    / __ \____  ___  ____(C)   LPR, Univ. of Maryland
 / /   / __ \/ _ \/ _ \  / / / / __ \/ _ \/ __ \     College Park, MD 20742
/ /___/ / / /  __/ // / / /_/ / /_/ / // / /_/ / Email: [email-masked]
\____/_/ /_/\___/_//_/ /_____/\____/_//_/\__  /  "Do you know why communist
 __________________________________________/ /    can not be a good C++
/___________________________________________/     programer ?"   --D.C.

---

From: [email-masked] (priv=-10 D.C.)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 94 20:00:20 -0500

1. I was never claimed to be the Chair.
   What I did was, as normal, prepare the package, include the resolutions,
   recommendations, meeting agenda to council member.
   It is also my duty to remind the council member of our agenda.
2. I have my right to post my discussions, comment on other's discussions.
3. I was not awear of the meeting was called off. When I learnt Liqun's call,
   I immediately expressed my objection.
   (refer to my comment about Robert's Rule on call off the meeting.)
   I didnot and do not agree the meeting is called off.
4. The council-l was not function. So I got help to dig out all the post I
   thought did not reach out other members, by went though all the archieve
   files.
5. There are no bias from my forwarding. I forwarded all the mails, include
   yours. All the forwarding are completed, they are not excerpts.
   People need hear debate from both side, not just my side.
6. Even though you do not admit we talked, my telephone bill will show that.

Let's be rational.

          __                                         Mail address: