Subject: On the CPA Selection

From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 20:05:14 -0800 (PST)

To: IFCSS HQ
cc: IFCSS Council, IFCSS SVC
From: Liqun Dong, Chair of IFCSS Council

I have noticed that the HQ has selected Mr. Jeff Lin, a CPA, to work on 
the IFCSS accounting system, It IS a good move ot professionalize IFCSS 
finance system. But to think about on when and how to initiate the CPA 
bid, and on teh lack of thoroughgoinh discussion among the councils, I 
have to remind HQ of that such a selection can not be treated as the 
Council's consent as whole, and that the Council will reserve its right 
to further review and debate on the procedure of the auditing, the facts 
of IFCSS finance system, and all possible results thereafter.

I hope HQ can submit the Council all the information of the auditing 
procedure and the comments and suggections from selected CPA, Mr. Jeff 
Lin as soon as possible.

Liqun Dong

---

From: ECHO WANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 15:15:03 -0500 (EST)

Liqun,

	Very good!

Wang Jing
______________________________________________________________________________