Subject: from Qi, Bing: supporting Liu, Chen's letter

From: Bing Qi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 94 15:31:37 -0500

Dear council members:

I totally agree with Liu Chen's letter about the selection of CPA recompilation. 
What he's written out is just the same experience and suspicion I've been 
undergoing at the inspection in D.C.and afterwards. I'd like to bring your 
attention to following two points which I want to emphasize:

1/ What the HQ is bidding for is a CPA to redo (!) what HQ treasurer should have  
   done as his or her job, which we pay $12,000 each year.  This is only the 
   first for a good accounting. We are still away from CPA-auditing.
   
2/ As Liu Chen said in the letter, we are not choosing somebody to cover up or 
   make up. We just don't want the accounting of IFCSS the same messy and 
   questionable as before!  What we want to stuggle for is a more professionized 
   and therefore better IFCSS, instead of saving the old habit of keeping 
   everything in the dark to the public, just as  what we've been coming to the 
   US for is to learn how a system works instead of warming up dirty political 
   tricks for the next generation China.
   
Thank you!

																																																Qi, Bing