Subject: (For Your Record): Taiwan Trip, Auditing, and My Acount (fwd)

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 18:47:57 -0500 (EST)

Mr. Chen Dong:

Would you please check your computer record before you accuse any of your
colleages next time. The follwing is for your record.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 22:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
To: IFCSS Council <[email-masked]>
Subject: Taiwan Trip, Auditing, and My Acount

To All Council colleagues:

1. Taiwan Trip.  IFCSS delegates group will visit taiwan from Feb 16 to
March 2 or 3. Taiwan will pay half of airplane fee and expense in Taiwan.
And all the participators need to pay anohter half travel fee. Please send
me a mail or a fax no later than Oct 28 if you are interested in this
trip. 

2. IFCSS Accounts Auditing. I hope we can finish this tough event as soon
as possible. Yes, there might be some problems in the IFCSS financial
system and it definitely should be improved. But at first, we should find
out what and where the problem(s) is(are). The second teleconference will
be coming soon. Thanks for Qi Bing, Liu Chen, and Hongguang's hard work
and Bai Yan's help. Hopefully, we can complete the auditing soon.
--------------------

3. My E-Mail Account.I cannot assess my e-mail system normally because the
primary mail system in our uninversity is very very slow and goes down
frequently in this quarter. Sorry for having missed many of your mails
recently. I have to switch my mail account for our IFCSS affairs to
"[email-masked]". Yungui, please replace my old account by
this one.

Best Regards,

Liqun Dong

---

From: [email-masked] (priv=-10 D.C.)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 94 20:05:11 -0500

Thanks for remind me.
That is exactly I just send out.

          __                                         Mail address:
   ______/ /301-405-5025(O)____301-314-9437(fax)     Dong Chen
  / ____/ /_  ___  ___    / __ \____  ___  ____(C)   LPR, Univ. of Maryland
 / /   / __ \/ _ \/ _ \  / / / / __ \/ _ \/ __ \     College Park, MD 20742
/ /___/ / / /  __/ // / / /_/ / /_/ / // / /_/ / Email: [email-masked]
\____/_/ /_/\___/_//_/ /_____/\____/_//_/\__  /  "Do you know why communist
 __________________________________________/ /    can not be a good C++
/___________________________________________/     programer ?"   --D.C.