Subject: To Cancel the Proposed e-mail Meeting. (fwd)

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 18:53:31 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 10:25:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
To: IFCSS Council <[email-masked]>
Subject: To Cancel the Proposed e-mail Meeting. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 1994 20:28:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
To: IFCSS Council <[email-masked]>
Cc: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Subject: To Cancel the Proposed e-mail Meeting.

To: IFCSS Council Members, IFCSS HQ
From: Liqun Dong, Chairperson of IFCSS Council

Until now, more than 75 hours passed after the scheduled openning-time of 
the e-mail meeting, only nine (9) of our sixteen (16) councils have 
informed me their attendance of the meeting through some kinds of 
methods. They are Chen Dong, Ren Songlin, Zhang Li, Xu Datong, Liang Er, 
Fan Hongran, Zhang Feng, Wang Jing, and Dong Liqun. Unfortunately, this 
number (9) is less than the quorum required. So, I have to cancel the 
proposed meeting.

Meanwhile, some councils have expressed their strong concern on the 
consequences of the Finance Committee's open letter. I hope the Finance 
Committee can seriously consider others' opinions before any further 
action is taken.

Liqun Dong (signed)
Chairperson of IFCSS Council

---

From: [email-masked] (priv=-10 D.C.)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 94 20:08:09 -0500

Thankfully, if you read my fwd email, you will see I forward this one
also. This is just an example that my forwarding was not "biased" :-(

Dong,
          __                                         Mail address:
   ______/ /301-405-5025(O)____301-314-9437(fax)     Dong Chen
  / ____/ /_  ___  ___    / __ \____  ___  ____(C)   LPR, Univ. of Maryland
 / /   / __ \/ _ \/ _ \  / / / / __ \/ _ \/ __ \     College Park, MD 20742
/ /___/ / / /  __/ // / / /_/ / /_/ / // / /_/ / Email: [email-masked]
\____/_/ /_/\___/_//_/ /_____/\____/_//_/\__  /  "Do you know why communist
 __________________________________________/ /    can not be a good C++
/___________________________________________/     programer ?"   --D.C.