Subject: Re:

From: [email-masked] (priv=-10 D.C.)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 94 02:13:29 -0500

>As for the proposed Working meeting, can you or someone give the
>colleagues in the Council a clearer idea of what we are supposed to
>discuss in this meeting. So far we have only seen an announcement from
>the HQ, and nothing from the Council. It will help the Council members
>a bit if some background information is given as to where this meeting
>is from and what the agenda will be.

The announcement  is from HQ, Council Chair and SVC chair.
I was told there are mainly two issues.
1. The IFCSS finance. All council members, SVC members, HQ staffs and others
will be able to sit together to review the IFCSS finance and all the documents.
A CPA prepare some review and we are able to talk to him/her directly
and request any further of investigation. (This is from the HQ's letter.)
So I expect we can get a thorough and clear idea of the whole finance
condition and be able to make our recommendation for future finance
conduct.

2. Discuss the IFCSS goal and structure. This is always the topic for
each round table meeting.

          __                                         Mail address:
   ______/ /301-405-5025(O)____301-314-9437(fax)     Dong Chen
  / ____/ /_  ___  ___    / __ \____  ___  ____(C)   LPR, Univ. of Maryland
 / /   / __ \/ _ \/ _ \  / / / / __ \/ _ \/ __ \     College Park, MD 20742
/ /___/ / / /  __/ // / / /_/ / /_/ / // / /_/ / Email: [email-masked]
\____/_/ /_/\___/_//_/ /_____/\____/_//_/\__  /  "Do you know why communist
 __________________________________________/ /    can not be a good C++
/___________________________________________/     programer ?"   --D.C.