Subject: IFCSS Weekly Journal (January 17-23, 1994)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 13:21:08 -0500

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

    M      M M   M M M   M    MMMMMM M M   MMMMMMMMM  M  MMMMMMM
   M M     M M   M M M   M     M  M  M M   M   M   M  M  M     M
  M   M   mmmmm MMMMMMM MMMMM  MmmM MMMMM  MmmmmmmmM  M  M    mM
 M     M  mmMmm M     M M   M  M  M   M    M   M   M MMM M     
M MMMMM M mmMmm   MMM   MmmmM  MmmM   M    MmmmmmmmM  M  M MMMMM
    M       M       M   M   M  M  M MMMMM  M   M   M  M  M  M M
  MMMMM  mmmMmmm MMMMM  MmmmM MMMMM   M    M MMMMM M MMM M   M 
    M      M M      M   M   M     M  M M   M M   M M  M  M  M M
  MMMMM   M   M    MM   MMMMM     M M   M  M MMMMM M mM  M M   M
                                                                 
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

  IFCSS HQ WEEKLY JOURNAL (January 17 to 23, 1994)
  ================================================

The IFCSS HQ Weekly Journal is published weekly to provide
information on the IFCSS Headquarters daily activities. It aims
to increase the openness and transparency of the IFCSS, and to
encourage criticisms, suggestions and active participation from
our members.

               January 17, Monday
The HQ issued News Release 5100 to report on its accounting
system.

The HQ staff continued to arrange for the upcoming Working
Meeting in Washington DC.

The HQ staff talked to Council members about the Working Meeting
and urged some members to play by the rules and settle
differences with the HQ through IFCSS democratic procedures.

               January 18, Tuesday
The HQ started to work to implement the plans to professionalize
the IFCSS accounting system as laid out in News Release 5100.

The HQ received guest from a local university, and HQ staff
introduced the IFCSS and its many programs.

               January 19, Wednesday
The HQ staff worked with the IGS on a campaign to promote the
IFCSS 1994 Medical Insurance Program.

The HQ staff introduced the history and activities IFCSS during
an interviewed by a free-lance writer.

The HQ was contacted by the National Endowment for Democracy for
IFCSS project funding.

               January 20, Thursday
The HQ issued News Release 5101 to compare the IFCSS Insurance
Plan with the CAL plan.

The HQ staff talked to Elaine Budd of Davis, Graham & Stubbs.

               January 21, Friday
The HQ staff was contacted by Senator Baucus' office.

The HQ received visitor from a local university.

The HQ staff continued to work on the IFCSS Job Placement
Program.

****************************************************************

President             Lin Changsheng
Vice President        Shi Heping (On Leave)
Executive Director    Liu Xiaozhu
Chief of Staff        Huang Songyun

****************************************************************