Subject: Suggest the working/roundtable meeting be postponed

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 1994 14:28:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear Colleages:

Since the weekend of Feb. 5 and 6 is the new year's eve weekend of the Srping
Festival, there will be lots of celebrations happening such as
get-togeters, party, dinner, and dancing party then here at Emory
University. Besides, the Chinese Embassdor to USA Mr. Li Dou-yu will be in
Atlanta around that weekend, I'll be actively interacting with him and his
attachee in respects of IFCSS role and the CCS community issues.

Also around that weekend, I will be in charge of a Chinese Film Review
shown on the campus, together with the local US-China Peoples' Friendship
Assocation. 

Last but not the least, according to the Chinese tradition, the Spring
Festiaval time is not good to travel out of door. So I think we should stay at
home to celebrate the Chinese New Year with our fellow country men.

Therefore, I will be not able to go DC around Feb. 5 and 6. I strong suggest
the working/round table meeting be postponed to a later date.

Thanks and regards.

Hongguang
Council Member from the Southwest