Subject: Re: Please open the email meeting to the public (fwd)

From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 10:21:37 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 20:18:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
To: Yuhe Liu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Please open the email meeting to the public

Dear Yuhe:

    Thanks very much for your concern on the proposed e-mail meeting. It 
seems obviously that the council net "council-l" doesn't run normally in 
these days. Many councils have complained that they have not received 
some mails and I have such a problem, too. To furthre consider that there 
are many councils who don't have their regular e-mail account and others 
even almost cannot access e-mail system, I've just felt that email system 
might be not an appropriate way for the 5th term council to conduct 
conference. 

    Keep in tough.

Liqun Dong