Subject: email conference is not going on

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 1994 15:43:39 -0500 (CDT)

Liqun and other colleagus,

The called email conference is in a messy situation.

1. the quorum became enough after Liqun called it off.

2. While nobody called a roll, I only see Mr Ren Songlin posted
   a list of sign-ups.

3. While Liqun is considering how the conference should be
   held, and is obviously not chairing the meeting,
   Chen Dong seems to be the one in the chair's position
   to make all the announcements and requirements,
   Should Liqun be the Chair to make things proceed,instead of other
   Council members?

4. It is not a good thing to move the Council discussion from
   council-l to council-wn.
   We have seen Chen Dong forwarding all kinds of messages to
   council-wn, with HIS OWN words ahead and his own titles.
   That is sometimes very misleading.
   Dong is also fowarding votes for others. 

Considering such situations, let's wait for Liqun's decision 
and don't assume the email conference is going on.

Yungui