Subject: Council conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jan 1994 13:57:34 -0500 (CDT)

Liqun,

Please let us know your decision about the way of the Council conference
so that the current confusing situation could be clarified. 

If it will be teleconference, what should we do to prepare for it.

If you want re-start the email conference, please let us know whether 
we still need to sign on or the previous presence in the network
was already automatically counted. I would suggest Chen Dong to 
post the agenda and rules and deadlines (with needed modifications)
again so that those who missed some messages can get a clear idea.

It is unfortunate that the proposed email conference wasn't able to
open as planned. I would say it is mainly because of miscommunications
and partly from the network accident. However, let's still keep calm
and keep a good atmosphere in the Council for positive discussions.
Although some people outside the Council has used the word "boycutt"
to criticize some Council members, I believe that's not the situation.

I hope, after the Council Chair decide which way to go, all of my
Colleagues in the Council will act promptly to take part in the
conference. 

Yungui