Subject: The IFCSS Working Meeting Schedule (Feb 5-6)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 14:59:02 -0500

M E M O R A N D U M

Date:     January 25, 1994

From:     The IFCSS HQ

To:       Members of the IFCSS Working Meeting 

Subject:  The Working Meeting Schedule (Feb 5-6)

As you have been memorialized (HQ Memo dated January 5, 1994), an
IFCSS Working Meeting will be held in Washington DC during
February 5-6, 1994. The Meeting is co-sponsored by the IFCSS
Council, SVC and HQ. Apart from the members of the above three
branches, participants of the Meeting also include IFCSS Working
Committee chairs and project coordinators. Please read the
following information carefully, and if you have questions or any
suggestions do not hesitate to contact us. 

I.   PLACE

     Quality Hotel*
     1200 North Courthouse Road
     Arlington, VA 22201
     Tel: (703)524-4000

* We will send you the directory of how to get there in a
separate package through regular mail.

II.  TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

               FEBRUARY 4 (FRIDAY)

CHECKING-IN AT THE HOTEL LATE AFTERNOON THROUGH EVENING

               FEBRUARY 5 (SATURDAY)

BREAKFAST(7:30-8:30)

MORNING SESSION(8:30-12:00):  HQ's Work

8:30-9:30      HQ General Briefing 

9:30-10:20     Discussion

BREAK 10:20-10:30

10:30-11:00    Jeff W.S. Lin, CPA, Report on IFCSS Accounting 

11:00-noon     Discussion

LUNCH BREAK(12-1)   

AFTERNOON SESSION(1-6):  Extended Council and SVC Meeting

(To be announced separately by Council and SVC Chairs.)

DINNER BREAK(7-8)

EVENING SESSION(8-11):   Reserved Time for Expedient Agenda

               FEBRUARY 6 (SUNDAY)

BREAKFAST(7:30-8:30)

MORNING SESSION (8:30-12:30): Working Committees and Projects

8:30-10:30     Reports by Working Committee Chairs and Project
               Coordinators Followed by Discussions (15 minutes
               for each session)

               1.   Deng Yanpei (Professional)
               2.   Ding Jian (Computer)
               3.   Huang Kai (Arts and Sports)
               4.   Liu Chengyan (Late Comers)
               5.   Liu Zhendong (Legal Consultation)
               6.   Liu Qing (Human Rights)
               7.   Liu Xiaozhu (Government)
               8.   Wu Tao (Theory)

BREAK (10:30-10:40)

10:30-12:00    9.   Zhang Qingsong (Newsletter)
               10.  Zhang Yalai (Humanitarian)
               11.  Zhong Ling (Anti-discrimination)
               12.  Li Jinghong (Educational Fund)
               13.  Yu Xiaoming (Teaching Mission)
               14.  Yuan Wei (Science Exchange)

12:00-12:30    Discussion: The Future of the IFCSS

12:30          The Conclusion of the Working Meeting

III. The IFCSS Working Meeting is open and welcomes veterans and
friends of the organization to attend.