Subject: IFCSS Working Meeting

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 16:51:03 -0500

Date:          January 5, 1994

From:          IFCSS HQ

Co-signed by:  Dong Liqun and Luo Lishi 

To:            Council members
               Supervisory Committee Members
               Working Committee Chairs
               Project Coordinators

Subject:       IFCSS Working Meeting

After discussions and coordinations between the HQ, Council,
Supervisory Committee, Working Committees and Project Directors,
it is decided that an IFCSS Working Meeting will be held during
February 5-6, 1994 in Washington DC. In order for the HQ to
arrange for the board and travel for the event, Please let the HQ
know whether or not you are able to attend before January 19,
1994.

Here are some more details about the Meeting:

1.   Time:

     a)   Arriving on February 4, 1994 (Friday)

     b)   Meeting During February 5-6, 1994 (Saturday-Sunday)

     c)   Leaving late on February 6, 1994 (Sunday)

2.   Place:    Washington D.C.

3.   Content (tentative):

     a)   IFCSS Working Meeting.

     b)   The Third-Quarter Council Meeting

4.   Participants include:

     a)   HQ staff.
     b)   Council Members
     c)   Supervisory Committee Members
     d)   Working Committee Chairs and Project Coordinators

---

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 17:48:01 -0500 (EST)

From: IFCSS Council Finance Committee
      Zhou Hongguang (signed)

To: Dong Liqun, Chair IFCSS Council
    DIng Yungui, Co-chair

Cc: IFCSS Council, HQ and SVC

RE: Guest participants to IFCSS Working/Round Table Meeting

Is the meeting a working meeting or round table meeting? What's the agenda?
If it's a traditional round table meeting or would-be only working meeting
of 5th IFCSS, it's also a tradition to invite some of the IFCSS veterans and
activisits to parpicipate. Because of their enthusastic volunteerism, valuable
contribution and positive, constructive involvements in IFCSS financial
affairs and other citical issues concerning IFCSS, the Finance Committee
strongly recommemds that the Council take the honor to invite Mr. Bai Yan
and Mr. Lou Ning to be the guest participants to such a meeting. Also since
Mr. Geng Xiao and Mr. Hou Junwei are in Washington, DC, the Finance
Committee would like to have them to attend the meeting.

Should you agree with such recommemdation, please send out formal
invitatin to those who are concerned at your earlist convenience.

Thank you for your attention.