Subject: Press Release (fwd)

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 17:44:41 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Forwarded: Press Release

Date:          Thu, 9 Jun 1994 12:55:15 -0700
From:          Ignatius Ding <[email-masked]>
To:            [email-masked]
Subject:       Press Release

	    Alliance for Preserving the Truth of Sino-Japanese War

				 Press Release

				 June 9, 1994

The Chinese community in Atlanta, GA will have protest rally in front of the
Occidental Grant Hotel at 11:00AM on Friday, June 10, 1994.  This rally is 
to
protest to the Emperor of Japan that:

1. The Japanese government should acknowledge its atrocity during the war
   against China.

2. The Japanese government should formally apologize to the Chinese people 
for
   their invasion of China.

3. The Japanese government should not try to alter the history of this 
tragic
   event.  Some Japanese leaders said even as recently as last month that
   Japan's war against China was not anaggressive war, the Nanjing massacre 
was
   a fiction, and that the Japanese soldiers were brave and compassionate
   during that war.  All of these are profound lies.