Subject: Georgia's drivers' license

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 17:19:32 -0400 (EDT)

MEMO

From:	Hongguang Zhou, IFCSS Council Member-the Southeast

To:	IFCSS Council, IFCSS HQ	
Cc:	CSS Community
Date:	6/9/94

Subj:	Georgia's drivers' license

	Ever since Mr. Zhou Wei, a CSS working at Emory University 
contacted CND about the above matter,  and CND-US Editor Liu Chengyuan 
called me for confirmatin and further information, I have kept in touch with 
Zhou Wei and closely followed the development of the issue. Though we 
have some evidence about such incidents in which some CSS were rejected for 
obatining Georgia's drivers' license, we need further 
evidence and consultation. 

	After my discussion with Zhou Wei, we deem that we need those victims 
who have been denied for driving privilege because of the newly effected 
law in Geogia to help us to gather further evidence. After our talk 
last night, Zhou Wei posted the following message to Emory Chinese 
Student and Scholar Union net:

	"If you wanted to get Driver's license test and your application was 
turned down by Department of Public Safety, please contact me as soon as 
possible.  A reporter from Atlanta Journal Constitution wants to talk to 
you."

	If you are a victim of the act, please contact us:

Wei Zhou, Ph.D.                            Zhou Hongguang
Emory University School of Medicine	   Voice: 404/727-0641
Atlanta, GA 30322			   Fax:   404/727-0372	
					   Email:[email-masked]	
[email-masked]
[email-masked]