Subject: Memo: Impletementing the Resolution on Reimbursing Bai Yan's Air Ticket

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 1994 23:12:25 -0400 (EDT)

MEMO

From:	Hongguang Zhou, IFCSS Council Member-the Southeast

To:	Mr. Lin Changsheng, President, IFCSS HQ	
Cc:	Cheng Dong, Secretary, IFCSS Council, IFCSS SVC
Date:	6/19/94

Subject:Impletementing the Resolution on Reimbursing Bai Yan's
          Air Ticket

Mr. Lin:

	As per the telephone converssation between you and I on June 17, 1994, 
you indicated that you did not know where Bai Yan's Air Ticket was. I 
have just faxed a copy of the ticket to you today to remind you that 
the air ticket should be with my reimbursement receipts which you 
recieved from Ding Yungui. 

	On June 17, I also spoked with Cheng Dong about the Minutes of 
Meeting of the latest teleconference, in which the Resolution was adopted. 
Cheng Dong said that he would furnish you with the resolution as soon as 
possible.

	Please proceed the reimbursement of Bai Yan's ticket as soon as 
possible. Let's bring an early end to this dragged-on ordeal now. If you 
have any questions, please let me know.

	Thanks and regards, 
*---------------------------------------------------------------*
| Hongguang Zhou            Voice:                (404)727-0641 |
| Emory University          Fax:                  (404)727-0372 |
| Atlanta, GA 30322         Internet:[email-masked]|
*---------------------------------------------------------------*