Subject: Re: Announcement on the restarting the e-mail meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jan 1994 18:43:27 -0500 (CDT)

Dear colleagues,

Glad to see Liqun's announcement to restart the email conference.
Hope this message can serve as my formal sign on mail.
Sorry, Chen Dong, I could not find the little form you once sent.

Hope this time we won't miss anyone in the net.

Yungui

---

From: dong (D.C.)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 19:27:40 CST

Sorry, Liqun, I must have misunderstand the meeting's postponed deadline.
I support you current suggestion, i.e. extend to Monday.

Now we have the following members signed on so far:
	Chen Dong, Ding Yungui, Dong Liqun, Fan Hongran, Liang Er,
	Ren Songlin, Shao Qing, Wang Jing, Wang Yu, Xu Datong, Zhang Feng,'
	Zhang Li
Correct me if there're any mistake in the list.

Dong Chen,

PS, even council-wn is a close net, all the posting can be found at anonymous
ftp site - ifcss.org, under the directory
/ifcss/council/5th_council/email_meeting/