Subject: Announcement on the restarting the e-mail meeting

From: Liqun Dong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 14:51:51 -0800 (PST)

To: IFCSS Council
CC: IFCSS HQ, IFCSS SVC
>From: Liqun Dong
      Chairperson of IFCSS Council
RE: To restart the e-mail emergency meeting
Date: January 20, 1994

All Council Colleagues:

      Because of the lack of quorum, I closed the proposed meeting at 
8:30 (PST) of Jan 16, Sunday. After that time, there are several councils 
signed on the meeting and the meeting quorum has been rearched. 
Considering the technical problem in our council net and some probable 
misunderstandings among councils, I have discussed with many council 
members and compared all possibilities mentioned/debated in the net and in 
intensive talks this two days. Right now, I formally announce to re-open 
the e-mail meeting with the deadline of Jan 24, Monday, 
20:59(EST)/17:59(PST).

      The followings are some further issues relevant:
1. The presence: all councils who have signed on the meeting before can 
be accounted as their presence; and please sign on formally before Jan 
21, Friday, 18:00(EST)/15:00(PST)if you have not signed on. Otherwise, 
you will be regarded as absence with no regular reason.

2. Net:  I accept Mr. Chen Dong's suggestion and the meeting will be 
conducted in the council's working net:
           [email-masked].

3. All the debates and votes on the posted resolutions should be put 
into meeting record if there is no further amendment, even though in the 
inactive period of the meeting. The deadline of vote is Jan 24, Monday, 
at 20:59(EST)/17:59(PST).

4. Any amendment on the posted resolutions and any emergency motion should 
be sent to the net no later than Jan 22, Saturday, at 20:59(EST)/17:59(PST).
Otherwise, it can not be accepted by the meeting simply because of the 
difficulties on voting and further discussion on the e-mail system.

5. The resolutions (motions) need to be voted until now in the meeting 
are (as Chen Dong's numbering):
        CPA proposal by HQ
        [CP5026] temporally inactive Finance Committee
        [CP5027] amendment to council bylaw
        [CP5028] open the "finance-net".

Liqun Dong (signed)
Chairperson of IFCSS Council

---

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 00:50:53 -0500 (EST)

Liqun:

I see your notice.

Sign On

Zhou Hongguang
Council Member from the Southeast