From: [email-masked] (Mi Mi)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 94 18:18:54 CST

Several netters asked EB-3 or/and FB-2 for lads.

   If the principal applys through EB-3, his/her immidiate dependents, spouse
   and kids under 21 can apply through follow to join, that is same category 
   as the principal's, EB-3. This is stated by the law. There was a confussion 
   among our LC community on this matter, since they thought the dependents are 
   not skilled workers or professionals, how come they can apply through EB-3, 
   thus taking the precious quota from LC?

   If both parents are principals, belong to different categories, say, one
   EB-2 and the other is EB-3, the kids can follow either, or both. 

   When the principal becomes PR, his/her dependents, spouse and kids, can apply
   through FB categories.

   Basically, when you become PR, you can bring your spouse and unmarried
   kids here. When you become citizen, you can apply for your parents, and 
   married kids here. CSPA creates a huge hole for Chinese immigrants. It
   created immitately 50,000 newly minted immigrants, and, in five years,
   Americans. This will speed the Chinese influs very rapidly. Wow!

   Do not worry, everyone will get a fair share!

   Mi Mi