Subject: [[email-masked]: Cutoff Date of EB-3 is July 2nd, 1993]

From: [email-masked] (Mi Mi)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 15:57:52 CST

Date: 14 Feb 94 16:01:48 EST
>From: [email-masked] (Donglin Mi)
Subject: Cutoff Date of EB-3 is July 2nd, 1993
To: [email-masked]

Hi, Mi Mi sir:

Please help me send this message to Lad-Net. The machine is just too smart to
accept my mail. I don't know how to change my email address there. Thank you
very much.

==============================
Hi, folks:

The cutoff date of the EB-3 for mainland China is July 2nd, 1993. I think
that the priority day for most of us is July 1st, 1993. I got the news from
the World Journal (Chinese). You guys had better check it with your local
INS.

Good luck.
==============================

Donglin Mi
Dartmouth College