Subject: [[email-masked]: A request]

From: [email-masked] (Mi Mi)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 12:46:00 CST

>From: Gang Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 12:49:13 EST
X-Mailer: Mail User's Shell (7.1.2 7/11/90)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: A request

Hi, there.
I have no access to LAD group, but I can happily get all info from the ftp
site. Could you please forward my following questions to LAD group? Someone
may want to consider it.
Thank you very much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did anyone notice that there are TWO EB-3? what does EC6 means?

The following is carried in Feb 16's CND-US:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Immigration Visa Numbers for March 1994 .............................. 60
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>From: Doug Mollenauer, NAFSA Central Office
Source:  NAFSA
Forwarded by: Bo Xiong, Compiled by CND

Visa numbers for March 1994

Updated visa availability information is provided by the State Department
in the middle of each month. A pre-recorded message reports cut-off dates
for the next month (PH. 202.663.1541.).

Employment-Based

....
3rd: (Skilled workers and professionals) Current except for China-mainland 
     born, July 2, 1993; and the Philippines, July 1, 1992
3rd: (Other workers) Worldwide date: March 1, 1988
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	How about this one?