Subject: HELP WANTED WITH ASIC

From: Bing-Nan Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 18:16:32 CST

$$$$ For Help with ASIC

We need to construct a caller ID unit, with powered glass input by
ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) instead of LCD (liquid
Crystal Display). To our knowledge, ASIC's are being made in Korea
and Japan:

1) Do you know a source (in the U.S. and/or in China) of ASIC's?

2) Do you know any company (in the U.S. and/or in China) that could
manufacture a caller ID unit using ASIC instead of LCD?

3) Can you do the design/engineering yourself? All you have to do is
to reduce the size of current caller ID unit by 40% or more, and
replace LCD with ASIC Powered Glass (which you may have to design yourself).

4) If you can take care of this entire project, we'll pay NO LESS
than $15 per hour. Bonus for excellent design with no problems. Bonus
for early completion. Also we'll come to you for future projects at
an even higher rate of pay.

ALSO: We're looking in general for highly-competent engineering
students IN ANY FIELD to work on miscellaneous other projects as they
occur. If you're the best at what you do and are willing to work to
earn extra $, please send us a description of your qualifications and
skills and past accomplishments. Please tell us as specifically as
possible what pratical things you can do or have done.

Can you help us? If so, please reply by mail (please don't use E-mail)
or by fax to:

Personnel Manager
                                Scitec, Inc.
                                P.O. Box 44
                                Urbana, IL 61801-0044

                                FAX (217) 384-5618
                                Tel: (217) 384-0400

                                Our street address is:  110 S. Race Street
                                                        Uabana, Il 61801

Sincerely,

Bing-Nan Sun