Subject: HELP WANTED, $$$$$$

From: Bing-Nan Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 16:02:10 CST

We need to construct a caller ID unit, with powered glass input by

ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) instead of LCD (liquid

crystal display). To our knowledge, ASIC's are being made in Korea

and Japan, but not China:
1) Do you know a source (in the U.S. or in China) of ASIC's?
2) Do you know any company (in the U.S. or in China) that could
manufacture a caller ID unit using ASIC instead of LCD.
3) Can you do the engineering yourself? All you have to do id to
reduce the size of current caller ID unit by 40% or more, and replace
LCD with ASIC (which you may have to design yourself).
4) If you can take care of this entire project, we'll pay NO LESS
than $15 per hour. Bonus for excellent design with no problems. Bonus
for early completion. Also we'll come to you for future projects at
an even higher rate of pay.

ALSO: We're looking in general for highly-competent engineering
students IN ANY FIELD to work on miscellaneous other projects as they
occur. If you're the best at what you do and are willing to work to
earn extra $, please send us a description of your qualifications and
skills and past accomplishments. Please tell us as specifically as
Can you help?  ratical things you can do or have done.
If so, send reply preferably by MAIL or by FAX to:
                                Personnel Manager
                                Scitec, Inc.
                                P.O. Box 44
                                Urbana, IL 61801
                                FAX (217) 384-5618
                                Tel: (217) 384-0400

Our street address is:  110 S. Race Street

Uabana, Il 61801

Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Bing-Nan Sun, Ph.D.