Subject: LAD priority date

From: [email-masked] (Xiao-Liang Xu)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 12:25:19 CST

Mi Mi Sr.:

Last Aug. my son filed the PR application as LAD with the INS at The Twin
Cities, MN. I have not heard any thing yet. I know my son with many other 
applicants have the quota problem; anyway I contacted the INS.
I was told by two officers that because my son priority date was in Aug.
they have not processed his application. I tried to explain that his
priority date should be my priority date which is July 1, but I failed
to convince them. They insisted that my son's priority date is his
application date.

Do you have any idea about how to clarify this and convince them.
Thank you for any suggestions.

Xiao-Liang

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 12:53:32 CST

I heard that the EB-3 has advanced to 2 JULY, Can anybody confirm this? Thanks

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 15:21:50 CST

According to the World Journal(shi4 jie4 ri4 bao4) of last Thursday(or 
Wednesday), it is.