Subject: Weekly post on how to use LADS-L

From: Jun Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 94 00:00:31 CDT

This message is automatically sent out every week, in an attempt to reduce
the signoff requests posted on LADnet. Please read it and understand the
basic functions of this listserv. Please do not post signoff messages
to a public discussion list. Thank you.

Jun Wu -- listowner, LADS-L

=========================================================================
Dear friend,

	Welcome to the Late-Arrival-DependentS-List (LADS-L).

	LADS-L is a list dedicated to solve problems related to LADs of
Chinese-Students-Protection-Act (CSPA) principals. The list is maintained
by a group of voluntary Chinese Students, just like you. Netters who want
to express concerns or ask questions or provide answers to questions
should send mail to [email-masked].

	To sign off LADS-L, please send an email to "[email-masked]",
with mailbody as   "signoff LADS-L", from the account where you subscribed
to the list. If you have real problem signoff after the above attempt, please
drop a note to [email-masked].

	All backup issues for LADS-L can be retrieved via anonymous ftp from
spike.rice.edu (128.42.4.157), directory /pub/lads

	This is an automatically generated message, please do not reply.