[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MARYLAND APPROVED SPEED LIMIT OF 65!!!!

In article <Pine.SGI.3.90.950415195532.15082B-100000@xsa07.gl.umbc.edu>,
..RT ka pyara Boy.. <kali1@gl.umbc.edu> wrote:

>> Now we need to get rid of the federal law entirely and go back to the 75mph
>> limits (and no limits) like we used to have.

>YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

	Considering that we have nto had a conservative federal government
in a really long time (*), I doubt we'll see this happening any time
soon. Big Brother has too much of a hold upon our rights ( and our
pocket books) to give it up easily.

(*) Conservative Federal Government? I think that's an oxymoron.

--
Please note: This is Keith Ryan posting. Please direct any e-mail
response to either "ar122@freenet.buffalo.edu" or "kmr4@po.cwru.edu"

Any typographical or grammatical errors are due to the evil news
machine mulching my post ;)
ckong@acsu.buffalo.edu