[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MARYLAND APPROVED SPEED LIMIT OF 65!!!!

>>> Now we need to get rid of the federal law entirely and go back to the 75mph
>>> limits (and no limits) like we used to have.
>>
>> YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!
>
> The next thing that needs to be done is to put more semis on flat bed train
> cars so we can have more room to drive 75 mph.

I got a kick out of looking at my roomate's Mercury Cougar ('68) that had the
little mark at 75mph to show the speed limit instead of today's cars with the
crap 55mph mark and american cars with 85mph speedometers when they used to
have 120mph speedo's all around in the 60's and before...

Did you ever see the Aerostar's speedo? It has a big, fast orange line on the
speedo past 55mph. It look like a red=line on a tach or something.

--------
  Star Trek; X-Files; Babylon-5; Honda	\|/ Adrian C. Black
  Howard Stern; Linux; Pink Floyd; TLC  -+- acblack@vms4.sci.csupomona.edu
  InterNet; Amiga; AMD; Top Ramen Soup  /|\ CalPoly Uni., Pomona, Calif, USA