[Next][Index][Thread]

BURN THAT COP? (was Re: Cops: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live , Without Them)

If i'm cruising down the road at 100+ miles an hour and i pass a cop
hidden who has just clocked me, I will try anything to avoid a ticket.
Tickets at over 100mph are PRETTY EXPENSIVE.  I've done it a few times.
I've
been nailed by cops (who were hiding in ditches).  However, when you're
already going that fast , it takes time for an officer to get out the
ditch in which he was hiding, and then catch up to
you.  So, I have taken the next exit, rolled into a parking lot and and
just pretend like notjhing happened.  Note:  I only go this fast when
there are few cars on the road.  Otherwise i try not to exxeed 100mph.
This has kept my driving record CLEAN!

SO, I was just wondering, what is the penalty if you get caught doing
this?  Can't you just say that you didn' t  know the cop was behind you?
The times i have taken an exit, the cop car was still quite far from me.

Please comment!

ALI