[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Keep right unless passing

On 12 May 1995, Lloyd R. Parker wrote:

> Adam Fila (fila@eohsi.rutgers.edu) wrote:
>
> : All this talk about Atllanta's bad drivers got me thinking...
> : Did you by any chance noticed this Chrysller Minivan cllogging
> : the lleft llane at 50mph, with a guy behing the wheel reading
> : an auto mag ?
>
> Ha!  I'll have you know, I drive faster and more aggressively than most
> sports cars I see on the road around Atlanta.  And I know lane discipline
> -- I'm one of the ones complaining about the left-lane hogs!

What?  Drive faster and more aggressively than most sports cars in
your... minivan?  I suggest that you stop it.  It's dangerous. :-)

Dai

'92 Acura Integra GS-R

     ..uu.                $b                     .Mb
   d?:"` "#               $f.u   ,      e        9$E      .o
   Xf   .f d9b  .     .!"tM    eH. `R;'  e"fb   .$;t. ,!$ W'   d9b
   M  .=` M `8 :$4       MR   M 'E  9R  M'  X   R  "M$$"  R   M `8
   Mx~   X ,oR  XM        W   b  d  9` 'b  z7   M;  "NF  :8  X ,oR
  z"    :RP' $b `@       :R   `%M'  9  `%M$"M. !$        !` :RP' $b
       d$    `E ,f                 lR          X           d$    `E