[Next][Index][Thread]

Next Generation Cop Car (was GM LARGE CARS DEAD)

In article <3pghnf$jjj@nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca>
rahimr@unixg.ubc.ca (Rahim Ryan) writes:

>Keith A. Dedrick (kdedrick@gate.net) wrote:
>
>B-bbut, I'll no longer be able to recognize Cop cars.  In Canada,
>Caprices are rare, so they'll almost certainly be a cop car.
>
>Can someone suggest what alternatives cops would use with the demise of
>the Caprice?
Ryan,
They'll use LUMINAS!  I heard the cop cars were Impala SS, so I'm
assuming that since the Impala SS is to be replaced with Lumina SS
They'll use that for a police car.  So, Ryan, just look for the
new Lumina, or Hmmm, why not a Monte Carlo, for that will be a police
car.  Unless Luminas are popular.  Then I guess you'll have a hard time
trying to spot which one is the cop car.  Oh, well.

-Rod               "There is no knowledge that is not power."
... from LA, CA!                       -MK3 by Midway

Oh I just remember something down in Arcadia, it's in LA County,
I've seen Ford Crown Victorias as Cop cars.