[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Driving Pet peeves

Matthew T. Carlton (mcarlton@nmsu.edu) wrote:

: It's customary to get out of the way of fast-moving drivers.  If you're
: far enough ahead of the other guy that the person behind you can fit ...

Unfortunately, more people are familiar with the custom of dessert
versus dinner versus salad forks than with this one ...

Yes, I'd rather have a faster person pass me on the left than put
all of us in danger by doing it on the right ... I hope for same
when I'm going faster.  Otherwise, when they pass me that gives
me a bit of margin to move back in later and speed up a bit ...
(-;

Yes, call me a coward but I'm still clean of tickets ...

gld
--
Gary L. Dare                                   gld@prairienet.org