[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Driving Pet peeves

Michael:

I agree with you on every point you've made about 'driving pet peeves'
but this one below:

On Wed, 14 Jun 1995 michaelj@relay.relay.com wrote:

> 5) People who leave WAY too much space in front of them at lights,
>    eating up space so that the left turn lane becomes blocked, forc-
>    ing people turning left to wait another cycle.

I don't know how much is 'way too much' for you, but I think it's
usually a good practice to leave enough space between you and the car
in front.  There's always the danger of someone ramming into you from
behind, pushing your car forward...

Cheers!

 |)=+||       _/|   | Dai F Toyama          << borap@paul.spu.edu >>     |
 |==+||__-~~~~_/    | Computer Science  << Seattle Pacific University >> |
 +-\\||__-~~~~ ||   | Driving Maniac      << '92 Acura Integra GS-R >>   |
                               \ ASCII piano by Keith Wright /