[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Repeal of the National Speed Limit Law

Mark Rushton (rushton@primenet.com) wrote:
:  >John P. Curcio <jpc@philabs.philips.com> wrote:
: >>This is why the repeal bothers me.  The asshole Democrats, who were
: >>against repealing the limit in the first place, decided that they
: >>would keep it for trucks and busses.  Now, we can have huge speed
: >>differentials between cars and trucks.  That is perhaps the WORST
: >>thing they could have done.

Bullshit.  Ever been on the Autobahnen?  Big trucks are severely
limited, while cars are unlimited.  There are huge speed differentials,
sometimes 100 mph.  No big deal if people know how to drive.

--Tom Hunter