[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mr. Traffic

In article <3vub24$9rj@gap.cco.caltech.edu> Adam Neil Villani wrote:
>In article <3vu74s$60@news-e1a.megaweb.com>,
>KENNY MORSE <kennystar@megaweb.com> wrote:
>>Kenny Morse
>>"Mr. Traffic" on
>>Los Angeles Radio & TV  responding to
>
>I was just wondering when you appear on TV or radio. Is it on talk radio
>or something? I'd never heard of you before you posted. (Not a flame,
>just asking)

Adam...

Thanks for asking.

I have been producing/hosting my own TV show called "ASK MR. TRAFFIC"
since 1990.  It has been seen on ALL the local cable systems in the metro LA area,
and its most popular site is Century Cable.  I hosted the radio version of it on
KIEV-AM 87 for a year.

Now, I am a regular contributor on KABC Talk radio on the Michael Jackson
Show, and do news reports for KCBS-TV Channel 2 News from time to time.
I was recently on the ABC National show MIKE & MATY and GOOD MORNING
AMERICA.

Kenny Morse
"Mr. Traffic"

P.S. The reason I signed that post like I did is because it was also posted
on the rec.auto.driving newsgroup to someone outside California.