[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The REAL REASON PEOPLE SPEED!

jemiller@netcom.com wrote:
 = One could take a different tack: this indicates that we should remove speed
 = limits entirely and let people find their own accomodation.  Why should
 = reasonable people need speed limits anyway?  They will, of course, behave in
 = a reasonable manner.
 = And reasonable includes making some allowances for others' behavior, such as
 = not sitting on the left-hand lane when someone faster wants to pass.

Yesssss!  Best idea all week.  And we can hope that, in the absence of
laws to protect them from their own unreason/stupidity, the unreasonable
will eventually disappear into public transportation.