[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Video speed traps a hoax

In article <snopesDCn27q.L79@netcom.com>, snopes@netcom.com (snopes) wrote:

>            VIDEO SPEED TRAPS A HIGH-TECH HOAX, STATE POLICE SAY

I'll leave it to others to marvel at some of the more interesting points in this
press release, and instead publicly wonder what we're going to hear in Phoenix
when the DPS hooks up all those cameras they're installing along I-17.

They're well-know, very visible, and intended to monitor traffic backups, but the
fact that Paradise Valley, across the way, already has automatic photographic
speeding tickets is likely to inspire all sorts of stories.

No doubt there will be wild ravings about the govamunt tring to infringe upon our
Consititutional Right to shoot at each other on the "free"way.

Lee "I wear sunglasses at night" Boyle