You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 1997

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00142 Jun 1997

Jun 1997 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

It is indeed a pleasure to benefit form the vast
knowledge of Sri Sundara Rajan regarding our
sampradhAyams and source literature. I look
forward to benefittign from the future postings.

I would like to add two more prolific and scholarly
contributors to the intrepretation of our source literature:

1 . Abhinava Desika Sri Uttamoor VeeraraghavAcharya
Swamy , whose centenrary celebrations took place
this January inmadra switht he aprticpation of 5 PeetAthipathis .
His contributions are unique .

2 . Oppiiappan Kovil Sri V.N. Srirama DesikAchAr Swamy .His clarity
in writing and coverage of important topics such as the sthothrams
of Swami Desikan , Sri Rahasya Traya Saaram , Sillarai Rahasyams
are very important contributions.

V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia