You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 1997

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00224 Sep 1997

Sep 1997 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhakthi group members :

The note that I was composing got sent by mistake
prior to my completeing it .

I wanted to welcome a great scholar of Vedam , HInduism , naadhOpaasana
and Sri VaishNavism to our group . He is a scholar of many facets
and is a wonderful human being with whom I have had the privelege
of sharing many platforms .

He will be a great source of reference to all of us. I look
forward to reading his postings in the future .

Professor Prasad , Hearty welcome !

V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia