From:   hemmige, INTERNET:hemmige@xxxx
TO:     OM, INTERNET:bhakti@xxxx
DATE:   10/7/97 1:02 AM

RE:     Mukunda Maala

Sender: bhakti-errors@xxxx
From: hemmige <hemmige@xxxx>
Subject: Mukunda Maala
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:13:47 -0700
BestServHost: lists.best.com
Sender: bhakti-errors@xxxx
To: bhakti@xxxx

Respected BhagavatAls,
I was going through the SriVaishnava home page created by mani.
( i was going through the Mukunda Maala explanation by sri Sadagopan).But the
explanation has been stopped at verse 13.
Is it left like that or is it completed elsewhere?
If it has been left that way i request for it to be completed.
If it has already been completed please let me know about the location of the
matter.

AdiEn SrimannArAyana DAsan,
Srikanth Hemmige.

Home Page