You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 1997

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00286 Nov 1997

Dear Sri P.B. Anand : Professor VasudhA Narayanan
is the most qualified scholar in this group to comment
on your question . As a keen student and researcher ,
she has visited 60 of the 106 divya desams to study
and record the recitation and ritual of Divya Prabhandhams .

Her book on " The Vernacular Veda , Revelation ,
recitation and ritual " is a treasure house of
information on hte subject of Divya Prabhamdhams .
The information on the practises at the famous
temple of Sri PathasArathy at ThiruvallikkENi
is very informative .

May I suggest that we all benefit form her comments /
observations on your question ?

V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia