You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 1998

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00018 Jan 1998

Jan 1998 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Friends : I agree completely with Sri Mani's
points . There is nothing in the world that prohibits
our mothers , sisters and daughters from reciting
the sanctifying names of the Lord celebrated thru
Sri VishNu Sahasra nAmam . Misogynists might have
made up these restrictions . There is no elite gender
to have the charter to get the Lord's blessings thru
the recitation of BahgavannAmAs .
V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia