You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Nov 1999

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00259 Nov 1999

Dear BhakthAs :

This sathsangham has grown strongly this past
year with new memberships and weathering of many
divisive debates . Moderation and open mindedness
in understanding the treasures of Sri VaishNavism
has been the distinguishing feature of this forum . There is so
much to learn in a spirit of comradaire .On the occasion of
the celebration of the forces of Light ,DipAvaLi,
I joyously extend to you my best wishes for
a happy celebration of the Festival of lights.

V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com