You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jan 2001

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00011 Jan 2001

Jan 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri RanganAtha BhakthAs:
I received from my nephew a JPG image of
Sri RanganAthan (233Kb)adorning His RathnAngi
in connection with Sri Vaikunta EkAdasi Uthsavam.

I am not sending this beautiful image of NamperumAL
as an attachment file because of its size.

Those who wish to have the sevai of the Lord ,
please send me a private note so that I can send it to
you .

Sri RanganAtha ParabrahmaNE nama:
RaamAnuja Daasan , V.SatakOpan

Home Page