You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2001

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00278 Oct 2001

>Dear Bhagavatas,
>
>Can someone tell me whether Saraswathi Pooja is on Thursday, Oct 25th or
>Friday, October 26th?? I belong to Srimad Andavan Ashram.
>
>Much Appreciated
>
>AdiyEn
>
>Srikanth Valuthur

Dear Sri Srikanth:

Maha Navami /Sarasvathi Pooja is on Oct 25 in USA.
on many calendars .Next day is Vijaya Dasami.
VaishNava EkAdasi is on Oct 28.

V.Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia