You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2002

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00032 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear BhakthAs:

I am attaching a message from SrIman R.Srinivasan of
Rochester, MN about the references to the most beautiful
audio rendition of SrI SrInivAsa Gadhyam by Vaikunta Vaasi
Sri U.Ve. SanthAna GopAlAchar Swamy, one of the greatest
UpanyAsakAs. I thank him for sharing with us this majestic
rendition of the important Gadhyam.

SrI SrInivAsa Gadhyam is recited every day in ThiruvEngadamudayAn's
Sannidhi at Thirumalai . It is the most beautiful one to listen to
and only a very few people can recite it with precision and breath
control like SrI SanthAna GopAlAcchAr Swamy . Please enjoy this
7 minutes recitation . It is simply beautiful and rare recording .
I thank SrIman SrInivasan for sharing this treasure. The Text will
soon be avilable in multilanguages in SrIman Sundar Cidambi's P
rapatthi web site( http://www.prapatti.com ).

Lord SrInivAsa is praised in the Gadhyam as One , who was blessed
to have the hands of SrI Padmaavathi in marriage through the anugraham
of AhObila Narasimhan .The reference is to the prayer of SrInivAsan
to MalOlan for blessings to complete successfully His marriage to
Sow. PadmAvathi , the daughter of AkAsa Raajan . SrInivAsan performed
a grand TadhIyArAdhanam prior to the celebration of His marriage
at AhObila KshEthram.

One of the greatest bhakthAs of Lord SrInivAsan was
AnnamaachArya , who recieved Bhara SamarpaNam from
the First Jeeyar of AhObila Matam. The first AnnamAcharya
Jayanthi in the East Coast is being celebrated on May 25
at the SrI RanganAthA Temple at Pomona, NY . There will be
musical concerts focusing on AnnamAchArya's krithis on May 25.

There will be other celebrations during the May 25-27 at
the SrI RanganAtha Temple. Accomodations and PrasAdams
are being arranged for all SevArthis. The brief programs are:

May 25 : Nrusimha Jayanthi (Nrusimha Thirumanjanam)
May 26 : AnnamaachArya Jayanthi & SrI ranganAtha Thirumanjanam
May 27 : FOUR Sannidhi Prathishtais for AchAryAs
( AchArya RaamAnujA , Swamy Desikan,
Adhi VaNN SaThakOpan and the Founding
AchArya of the SrI RanganAthA Temple.
HH the 44th Jeeyar of AhObila Matam ,
MukkUr Azhagiya Singar , the builder of
the Raaja Gopuram at SrIrangam).

Sthapathis from India have arrived and are active
in constructing the shrines(Sannidhis) for these
AchAryAs.

May I invite You all to join in these celebrations
with Family and friends and support these Kaimkaryams
and recieve the blessings of AchAryAs and the dhivya dampathis?

The detailed programs for the three days are in
the web pages : http://www.rangantha.org

Please participate in the Thirumanjanams , AnnadhAnams,
Flower and ThuLasi SamarpaNams , Homams and Prathishtai
related support and make this First anniversary of
the MahA samprOkshanam ar SrI RanganAtha Temple .
The Temple needs urgently Your support for this Special
Celebrations . Please contact either Mrs. Nagu satyan
or myself on details. Thank You all !

See You at Lord RanganAthA's sannidhi during
the Memorial day weekend (May 25-27,2002).

NamO SrI RamganAthAya,
V.Sadagopan

>Dear Friends,

>adiyEn has uploaded Sri K.V.Santhana Gopalachariar's rendition of Sri
>Srinivasa Gadyam in the files section of this group.

>adiyEn is not sure if it streams with different versions of real player. In
>case it doesn't you could download the file to your local directory and
play >it.

>As for the e-Text, we should be most blessed to get multilingual
copies >from Sri Sunder Kidambi.

>With Kindest Regards,
>adiyEn, R.Srinivasan

To subscribe to Oppiliappan List group, send an email to:
Oppiliappan-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com