You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00026 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Members,

I came across this beautiful webpage about our beloved Ramanujan. In
particular, this letter which Srinivasa Ramanujan wrote to his mother
touched me. Srinivasa Ramanuja prays to wodeyavar Ramanuja. The
Thayar of Namagiri, Mahalakshmi came in the dream of Srinivasa
Ramanujan's mother to let him leave to England.

http://www.imsc.res.in/~rao/ramanujan/newnow/main.htm

Regards,

Malolan

Yahoo! Plus