You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00055 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs of SrI Bhumi Devi sametha Sri Oppiliappan:

It is a joy to hear about the tremendous efforts of
dedicated bhakthAs to build a magnificent temple for
the incomparable Lord of ThiruviNNagar near Chennai .
The details are in the attached URL.

I am delighted to recieve the news about this sacred effort
from SrIman Lakshminarayanan of Chennai.

The smiling faces of the dhivya damapthis are enchanting.
With their Dayaa and anugraham , rest of the work should
make rapid progress before the onset of monsoon season.
It is wonderful to know that 95% ofthe Kaimkaryam is completed.

Please join in this kaimkaryam and recieve the blessings
of the Dhivya Dampathis of Oppiliappan Koil.

By copy of this note , adiyEn is requesting SrIman SrEyas Sarangan
to add this item to " What is new " section of ThiruviNNagarappan
Home pages . SrIman Sarangan is the Web Master for the Oppiliappan
home pages and is a devout bhakthan of Lord Oppiliappan.

I will send my modest samarpaNam to Sriman Narayanan of Adayar.

Daasan, Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

"http://www.myseva.com/place/oppili/index.html";

>I humbly request you SPREAD the WORD about the great kainkaryam in EVERY
>FORUM (E-GROUPS) that you can, so the TEMPLE becomes a reality within the
>next few months. The Temple is in a very advanced stage of constuction. And
>funds are need to bring the roof to completion before the onset of monsoon.
>All the moolavars are ready to be installed and rest of the Archai's are also
>getting ready.
>
>As you might be aware the last 5% of the enormous task is the most difficult
>part in a such undertaking. So I request the devotees to do to their might as
>quickly as possible. I do not have words to describe the burden, (both
>financial and cultural) that the hounourable members of the comittee are
>carrying for the sake of future generations. In this age where demi-gods have
>temples at every street corner, it is a pity that some have to push
>themselves - to just continue the srivaishnava traditions. So far the bakthas
>have not solicited directly on the net - but I request all those who can to
>contribute to establish a center for our own beauty, that the great god that
>he is. And above all provide a place where cultural and spirutual gatherings
>happen to praise the Purushotaman.
>
>I request you to not only carry his name as part of your e-mails, but this
>message too.
>
>Oppiliappan ThiruvadigalE SaraNam,
>dasan lakshminarayanan
>

>Please See:
>All communications and clarifications regarding the temple should be
>addressed to
>T. Narayanan,
>Flat 1-B, Door No.5,
>Kasthurba Nagar,