Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: requesst for an information

Dear Sri Sadakopan:

I am bringing out a small write up on Thirukkoshtiyur. There is a place known as Sri Swamy Desikan Tirumaligai there quite dilapidated. It indicates that Swamy had been to that place and living there for sometime.

I shall be grateful if you could arrange to get some info on this aspect.

Regards
V N Srinivasan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here