You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00086 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear List Members :

In these days of viruses , worms and malicious codes ,
our mails  are  attacked by imbeciles and criminals  .
Lot of us do not understand the mind set of these
vicious people intent on harming innocent people
going about their normal businesses .

I have installed antivirus shields in the lists that I moderate .
I suggest that all of you equip yourself with antivirus shields to
detect and quarantine these unwanted malicious codes.Such
additions will help in preventing access to Your address books.

SrIman Sudarshan's mail in this context is enclosed for
Your information .

Best Regards,
V.Sadagopan