You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00207 Apr 2007

Apr 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sri Matam SishyAs and AbhimAnis :

May 1 is Sri Nrusimha Jayanthi .

July 29 is the start of ChAthrumAsyam .

We have recieved 28 pledges SOFAR out of the 60
needed to cover the entire chAthurmAsyam .
That is 47% of the needed coverage .

YOUR SUPPORT IS USED FOR NITHYAARAADHANAMS
FOR MALOLAN , TADHIYAARAADHANAM AND BIKSHAI
FOR SRIMATH AZHAGIYA SINGAR .

18 sishyAs have pledged $250 each ( Rs.10,000)
to cover 28 days .

It is my hope and prayer that we can recieve
32 more full pledges or few more partial pledges
from overseas and India  to assemble the whole set
of 60 pledges .

Please pledge $50 or $100 or any amount
YathA sakthi ( $250 or $500 as some have done ) .
Any amount is welcome .

IF WE CAN ASSEMBLE ALL THE NEEDED FUNDS
( 6 LAKS RUPEES )  BEFORE MAY 1 ( SRI NRUSIMHA
JAYANTHI AND MADHURA KAVI THIRUNAKSHATHRAM ) ,
IT WILL BE A JOYOUS PRESENT FROM US IN AN YEAR ,
WHERE SRIMATH AZHAGIYA SINGAR IS RECOVERING
FROM HIS SHOULDER  INJURY and YET IS KEEPING
UP WITH HIS RIGOROUS SCHEDULES . WE HAVE 2.8 LAK Rs.
WORTH OF PLEDGES SOFAR .

ADIYEN IS INTERESTED IN PLEDGES ONLY NOW .
YOU CAN SEND IN THE ACTUAL SAMARPANAM
NOT LATER THAN JULY 10, 2007 TO ARRIVE IN
TIME FOR THE CHATHURMAASYAM .

WE WILL RECITE SRI VISHNU SAHASRA NAAMAMS ,
SRI KAAMAASEEKAASHTAKAM AND SRI SUDARSANA
ASHTAKAM FOR SRIMATH AZHAGIYA SINGAR RECOVERING
FULL CONTROL OF THE USE OF HIS RIGHT SHOULDER
FOR MALOLA AARAADHANAM .

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FAVORABLE RESPONSES .

SRIMATH AZHAGIYA SINGAR THIRUVADIGALE SARANAM ,
DAASAN , V.SADAGOPAN
ACHARYA RAAMAANUJA JAYANTHI DINAM

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia