You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00003 Apr 2008

Apr 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Adiyen Pranams to all Desika Bhakthas,

I enclose the " Thaniyans " of H H Sri Abhinava Vageesa Brahmathantra Swathantra Parakala Yathindra Maha Desikan Swamigal, in English. The tamil version is available in  the Book " Vadagalai  Nithyanusanthanam" published by LIFCO  Publishers, Chennai.  I request pardon  for any mistakes in transcribing the sanskrit version to English.

Adiyen Dasan
Sridharan

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:

Dear AasthikAs :

Can anyone help SrI Kedam ?

I will be more than happy to have them
( the Taniyans ans bios of ParakAla Matham
Jeeyars ) released as an ebook in the Ahobilavalli series
like we have done for Ahobila Matam Jeeyars
in the Sundara Simham ebook :
http://www.sundarasimham.org
Book # 32

Sri Rajeev Karamchedu , the Moserator of
ParakAla Matham web pages has a few articles
already about the Taniyans and Vaibhavam of
the revered ParakAla Matham Jeeayrs . A google
search would help .

SrI HayagrIva ParabrahmaNE Nama:
V.Sadagopan