From: T.Raguveeradayal <thiruthiruragu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Oppiliappan] Mail in your preferred language
To: Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 31 March, 2008, 8:58 PM

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Many of us will like to send and receive mails in our preferred language, mostly our mother tongue. But many may hesitate to install available softwares for their own reasons. Now we need not install any such software , we need not remember any key input or we need not be conversant with different typing options to type Indian languages. Please log on to www.gate2home. com  and begin typing using the on line keyboard (after selecting your language) ,just mouse over the alphabet and click That's all. Please try and enjoy
dasan,
T.Raguveeradayal

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia