Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 2:05 AM
Subject: [Vaideekam] LIVE WEB CAM CLASS / SERVICE:, 4/7/2008, 11:45 am

Reminder from:   vaideekam Yahoo! Group

Title:   LIVE WEB CAM CLASS / SERVICE:

Date:   Monday April 7, 2008
Time:   11:45 am - 12:45 pm
Location:   Last date 13/04/2008 12.00 noon IST
Notes:   Sri:

Dear members,
I wish to inform that shortly I am going to start the Live web cam classes and live web cam service on Rituals.
To join this service kindly send a mail to vaideekam@xxxxxxxxx with the following details:
Name :-
Present address :-
Time zone :-