Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:07 AM
Subject: [Oppiliappan] Kannada Translation of Sri Ranganatha Padhuka Sahasram?

Dear Swamin,

I am enjoying reading "Sri Ranganatha Padhuka sahasram" with english translation available at sadagopan.org.

But my parents who are comfortable with Kannada, i am in search for a Kannada translation of "Sri Ranganatha Padhuka sahasram" so that even they can enjoy the great work of Swami Vedanta Desikan.
It will be of great help to me and to my parents if any of you can guide me regarding any Kannada translation work available on the same topic.

If it is available, i would like to buy this book with  kannada translation, when i visit Bangalore in May.

In fact,  any guidance regarding any contact person from Bangalore from whom I can get information regarding any *Kannada translation* of swami desikan's works, *Divya prabhandas* etc. will be of GREAT HELP for me and my parents.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Harsha Simha

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan