You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00175 Apr 2008

Apr 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Lakshmi KumArAs and KumAris :

On this auspicous Friday dear to Mahaa Lakshmi ,

the ahobilavalli team is pleased to announce the

release of the 95th eBook in ahobilavalli series

??Swamy AlavandAr?s CatusslOki?

The topic of this ebook is very special for

many reasons . Swamy AlavanthAr is known

for two Sri Sookthis that are the Pillars for

our SampradhAyam. These are StOtra ratnam

and CatusslOki . Swamy Desikan ,PeriyavAcchAn

PiLLai , Sudarsana Soori have written BhAshyams

for one or both of these SrI Sookthis because

of the need for establishing the correct tenets of

SrI Tatthvam . These two SrI Sookthis are

forerunners of many stOtra granthams by

AchAryas like KurEsar ( Pancha Sthavams) ,

Swamy Desikan and others .

Cover design and picture selections for this

ebook is by our Ahobilavalli Team's Image expert,

Sri Nedumtheru Mukundan SrinivAsan ; the inputs

on the  Sanskrit and Tamil are from our

Fonts handling and global formatting expert ,

MannArgudi SrinivAsan NarayaNan . Srimathy

Jayashree DesikAchAri with her unique

talents has assembled the ebook with

complex texts in three languages ,

digital images and created

one quality ebook after the other .

She needs special recognition .

adiyEn thanks them all for their

continous high quality contributions to realize

these special library of VaishNavite source

literature in English . Without their dedicated

support , we wont be where we are today .

Please enjoy this special offering . Please

send in your feedbacks . Our team Members

would welcome your feedbacks .

Sriyai namaH

Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadaopan

Editor , Ahobilavalli Series

The links are as follows:

eBook # 95 ? Ahobilavalli Series ? Swamy AlavanAr?s CatusslOki

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/ebooks_s11.htm

or

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/catussloki.pdf

The same can be downloaded from the miror-site:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/ebooks_s11.htm

or

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/catussloki.pdf

NOTE: Those having difficulty in accessing the books can press CTRL+F5 to clear their cache and reload the page.

For other eBooks and titles please browse:

www.ahobilavalli.org/ebooks.htm (or) www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/ebooks.htm

www.sundarasimham.org/e-books.htm

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org