You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2002

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00047 Aug 2002

Sri:
srimathe ramanujaya nama:
sri krishna paramathmane namaha
andal thiruvadigale saranam

priya bhaagavatas,
today our wonderful, most beautiful, most compassionate, the cutest of the cute, kutti kannan was born. :)) adiyal would just like to wish all of my dear bhaagavatas,

A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY KRISHNA JAYANTHI!!! :))

today govindan took avatharam to rid the world of evil in the many forms of kamsan, dhuryodhanan, dhushasanan etc. he came to arjuna's rescue in the kurukshetra by doing gita upadesam. may that supreme lord sri krishna paramathma, rid us of kamam, krodham, lobham, ahamkaram and mamakaram (and many more bad qualities, too many to name), take up the reins of our senses and guide us as he did arjuna, that fateful day.

but better than that, may we all fall in love with balakrishna and serve him eternally with andal, rukmini and nappinai deviyar by his side. :)

here are a few pictures to show our kanna's avatharam. hope all of you enjoy him:)) sorry for this overly long mail, swamies. :) couldn't contain myself.

with lottsa krishna premai
kalaivani
jai sri krishna
andal thiruvadigale saranam