You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00016 Aug 2004

Dear BhakthAs :

I am enclosing a feedback from
an aasthikA , who acquired the recently
announced Veda SandhyA Vandhanam
DVDs on Yajur Vedam.

He is making  an excellent point  about
the value of a written text to go with
the DVD content . I welcome his idea
and will prepare the text containig
original manthrAs in Sanskrit , wherever
possible with Svarams and English Meanings .

Meanwhile , the ThrikAaala SandhyA Vandhanam
DVDs for Rg , Yajur and Saama Veda adhyAyees
are available for your family's acquisition .

Please let  me know of your interests .

V.Sadagopan