You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00069 Aug 2004

Dear srEvaishNavites,
I am glad to inform one and all that sri T. Madhavan swAmi has been discharged from the hospital and is recovering fast.

The trauma however is still lingering on our minds. I still do not comprehend what these people tend to gain by attacking him.

He has been taking care of one and all, the  divya-dEsam-s, the people therein, the srEvaishNavites at all the places. He has been catering to us by his physical stress, by monetary equiavalents and so on and so forth. paNNi vuraikkungAl bhArathamAm.
I have personally seen the physical strain and efforts he has put in during various samprOkshaNam-s, before and after. Even during the recent thirukkOshtiyUr samprOkshaNam the care of the srEvaishNavites was excellent. True to the thirukkOshtiyUr pAsuram, the stream of visitors into their house were entertained endlessly with smiling grace.

Only emperumAn can give a fitting reply to this bhAgavatha-apachAram.

rAmAnuja dAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here