You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00084 Aug 2004

Dear Sri Suderson:

This is about ThirukkOshtiyUr
Madhavan Swamy. He has been discharged from
the hospital and is recuperating .

He has been active in Temple services
at Dhivya desams .
V.Sadagopan

Swamin,
Fogive me for the fundamental question. Which Madhavan
Swamin is this info about.
Since we refer to quite a few persons in the
discussions here by teh same name, I seek to have a
clarity.
AdiyEn
DasAnudAsan
Suderson